1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

pubic hair removing...

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by dimple7, Apr 1, 2011.

1. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Hallo gals.....this is dimple
    I have yet not removed my pubic hairs...but want to do it now...but m afraid which how to go for it...
    please suggest the safest way...
    Can i use hair removal creams there? if so then tell me which brand will suit best without harming my pubic skin

2. alisha8891

alisha8891 New IL'ite

Hey Dear I guess waxing is the best way..yea it does hurt alot but you feel really good with the smooth skin feeling and hair growth also becomes less after some time!! Good luck !

3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Hey thnx alisha...but can u tell me which brand for wax to buy .....as i have never used any such products

4. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Hey dear alisha....i have itching in the labia majora skin...so will waxing a problem for me?

5. kanumehra

kanumehra New IL'ite

Hi girls!
    Interesting perspectives on pubic hair removing. I've never had the courage to get a bikini wax, too painful for me :p.
    I use this American shaver called hair erazor fuzion. It is an electric shaver with attached trimmer and does a great job for me. I love it for not giving me any razor burn and a very smooth waxing like result. It is available with some Indian online shop, just search erazor fuzion india on google and you should find it.
    I've been using it for some months, so if you need any help let me know!

6. sangichristi

sangichristi Senior IL'ite

Dear all, this topic has been already discussed earlier in another post i guess. its abt whether its good to remove the pubic hair or not. someone there had suggested to use a trimmer called braun which I think is available through flipkart.

I think i will go with the earlier topic that trimming the pubic hair is much better than actually using razor over that area. one thing i did not like or feel comfortable after shaving is that the hair growth stubs can b a bit of irritation against the garments.

I have alwasy felt comfortable with trimming it closely than shaving.

1 person likes this.
  7. kanumehra

kanumehra New IL'ite

Hi
    I understand what you mean about hair growth stubs, I face the same a few days after close shave that is why i like to use a product that has the option both for close shaving and trimming. Hair erazor does that for me. I normally do trimming and keep the close shaving for special occasions:2thumbsup:!

8. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I would go to salon and ask for Brazilian wax, they clean the entire area. If you read something, or play game on smartphone while they do it, pain is barely noticeable.

9. kanumehra

kanumehra New IL'ite

lol...I am too shy for a brazillian waxgigglingsmiley I like to get rid of my hair without anyone seeing it.

10. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I would recommending shaving.

You're from Ludhiana? I must have been there in my last life, the name Ludhiana just rolls off my tongue. And for the longest time, I had a crush on someone from Ludhiana .........