Finest Blogs - October, 2008 Winner

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,

[justify]
    Its time to announce the Best Blog entry for the month of October 2008 and Induslady has put this responsibility on my shoulders. So here I am to announce the same. It was quite a tough time deciding on the winner here and here goes the winner

Likemychai – Growingup veg in a Non-veg world

This was a wonderful blog on the life of a vegetarian in a non-vegetarian environment. Simple but elegant write up. She mixes humour in a very subtle way. This blog clearly shows the battle of veg v/s non veg and how it is very difficult to survive in a non veg environment.

Congratulations Likemychai.

Keep giving more such delights to the IndusLadies Community. Take a look at this special gift for your wonderful blog.

Dear AC,

Congratulations on being the 1st to nominate this wonderful blog by Likemychai. You are always there to cheer up and encourage writers. Thanks for your valuable presence here.

Note: This finest blog by Likemychai will be showcased till Nov. 15th '08 as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog page

[/justify]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Dear All,

How can we stop celebrating only once, we need to continue the same? So here we go again to nominate the runner up blog entry for October, 2008.

Anandchitra – Iam just a house

This blog talks about the feelings of a house. Very simple but touching the heart. AC has a way to play with our emotions and she brings to the focus the emotions of the house. She sums it very beautifully… the transformation of a house to a home.

Congratulations Anandchitra!

Note: This wonderful blog by Anandchitra will be showcased from Nov. 16th '08 till the month-end as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog page

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Now for the prize for the Finest Blog entry of Likemychai.

This a traditional painting of a family sailing through, painted on Palm Leaf by the Oriyan artisans. This can adorn your drawing room very exquistely.

Congratulations once again Likemychai.

Attached Files:

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Likemychai,
    Hearty congratulations to you on winning the best blog entry for the month of October.
    Love,
    PS

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC,
    Hearty congrats on winning the runner up! I admire you for your instant FBs which motivates the writers and also for your writing skill.
    Love,
    PS

6. Amywos

Amywos Bronze IL'ite

Dear AC mam and Likemychai,

Many Many congrats on winning the contests :):)

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations LikeMychai.. that was really a nice blog and you richly deserve it.
    Congrats!

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Moderators
    I had made a humble request for my blogs (also posts for FP) to be not considered for the contests mainly because I wanted to give others the chance for this wonderful oppurtunity without me occupying too much space (literally too :))
    I do hope the moderators consider this sincere request from me and also exempt me from gifts as well.
    Thank you.

9. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Likemychai, on your blog being selected as the Finest for the month of October. Keep blogging more such wonderful writings of yours.

Congratulations, AC, on having got your blog selected as the runner-up entry among the Finest Blogs that got nominated for the month of Oct '08.

We accepted your exemption from receiving any more gifts. We appreciate that you want to keep the opportunity open for many others. But your blog or post being announced as the winner, is purely based on the nominations coming in from other members. We want to keep it open so that the best writings get showcased.

10. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear likemychai and AC,

Congrats on winning the blog contest this month...

:clap:clap:clap