Finest Blogs - September 2008 Winner!

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Oviya, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear All,

After an extremely difficult endeavor that would have put Charles Darwin and his theory of natural selection to shame, we, the blog reviewers, have picked the 'Winner' and the 'Runner-up' for this month. When you read them, you will also agree with us that it is the 'Survival of the Sweetest'.

Finest blog of September 2008 - Do the poor have a right to live? - IndusLadies - by Rvnachar.

Dear Mrs.Rvnachar,

Congratulations!

The blog is an absolute marvel; in its aptness, utility and education of the message and the way it is written.

And this is one blog which caused pain in every nerve and sinew of the reader.

You have very clearly depicted the state of the poor and the callousness of humanity. The message in the blog is so appropriate that every one of us should stop to think about your words for a second before we attempt to step out of nature the next time around.

A very very fine blog indeed!

Keep giving more such delights to the IndusLadies Community. A special gift for this wonderful blog will be updated here shortly.

Click here to have a look at the special gift.

Dear AC,

Congratulations on being the 1st to nominate this wonderful blog by Rvnachar. A gift will be mailed to you in recognition of your valuable presence here.

Note: This finest blog by Rvnachar will be showcased till Oct. 15th '08 as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog page.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008

2. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Re: Finest Blogs - September 2008 Runner - Up!

Dear All,

We don't stop with the winning entry alone for Finest Blogs contest. Do we?

We also have chosen a "runner-up" entry for this Finest Blogs - Sep 2008 contest...
    A Winning Smile Makes Winners of us All !!! - IndusLadies - by Dr. Preethis

Dear Dr.Preethi,

Congratulations!

This is a very moving blog. You have taught by example how a doctor should approach his/her patients. What you provided the patient with is not just a symptomatic cure for her ailments but also a life-medicine that removed the cause.

The narrative style made the characters involved enact the scene in front of our eyes.

Note: This wonderful blog by Dr. Preethis will be showcased from Oct. 16th '08 till the month-end as the 'Featured Blog' in our Main Blog page.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Sudha for the winning blog entry!
    It was really a very touching and moving blog.

Congratulations DrPreethis for the runnerup entry... Your blogs are wonderful and a special treat to read!

Thanks to the elite group of blog reviewers for the wonderful job they are doing. Thank You.

Oviya I had requested to be exempt from the prizes. For me its a real pleasure to read and nominate. Thank You.

4. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations to Rvnachar and Dr. Preethis for winning!

Rvnachar, the first line of your blog actually captured my real state too!! :)
    Hope I will get back to it soon...meanwhile you guys keep rocking!

Cheers
    Jenz

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Thank you, Oviya ! :) .. I feel elated that I have some readers right behind my spectacles.. !! Feels good to have your experience narrated that the reader feels it happening just there ! Thank you once again ... :-D

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Chitra, my friend ! :kissI have always felt you right next to me where ever I went.. I somehow can connect so well to you .. Thanx for your wishes.. :)
    Look, Chitra I helped my patients in all ways I could other than Dentistry and see what they have given me in return ! :hatsoffLottts of memories and episodes in my life that made me realise what I could do for them.
    If not for them I wouldnt have had anything to write about !!
    If not for readers like you I wouldnt have known my patients ' and my life would be worth reading about !! Thank you sooo muchhhh !! :)

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear nachar , Congrats on winning :cheers!
    I did read the blog and felt kind of helpless being a doctor myself !! I have been to kidwai a lott of times and have felt the pinch too !

Thank you Jenz.. :)

8. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

dear rvnachar and dr.preethi
    congratulations to bot of u on winning the best blogs entry.
    both of u had put your heart and soul into your work... :thumbsupto your hearts which beat for others.

9. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

10. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear AC,

Your contribution to the nomination threads and IL as a whole is precious. The way you encourage people is very appreciable.

Now that I came to know that you have exempted yourself from prizes, I find no words to praise you.

Looking forward to your esteem presence forever...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008