Finest Blogs - August 2008 Winner!

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Induslady, Sep 4, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mithila,

I am proud to be associated with you. I always consider you one of the BEST WRITERS in IL.

Your story narration, your snippets and now your blogs can make a good coffee book if published!

You make no efforts in your writing as you are naturally talented and it shows in the depth of the messages that you convey with little words!

God blesses people with noble heart and here you HAVE WON THE CONTEST AGAIN!

CONGRATULATIONS DEARIE! YOUR FRIEND IS VERY HAPPY!

2. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear mals,
    Iam blessed to have a friend like you.Writing is the only thing I know my friend.I will continue to write till my fingers cant type nymore,because other than this I am not good at anything else.Iam happy that you liked the post.
    love
    mithila kannan

3. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Mithila

Indeed your writings are a treasure trove here in the community. Loved reading your blog which details about the women's thinking and their psychology.

Continue to shower us with your articles.

Here is the gift for winning the Finest Blogs for the month of August 2008:

showpiece.jpg

It is a glass show piece item that could be used to keep scented candles, potpouri or flowers or simply as it is. Hope you like the gift and it is on the way to your place carefully packed in a cardboard box.
    Have a great weekend.

4. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Mithila maam for winning the best blog...And a big Thank You ,because of you I too won..I am just a pebble,but you are the ocean...And thank you for your lovely wishes to wish for me to win the best blog or best post award..It will be a dream come true for me, if ever I would be able to write a blog or a short story on my own...The first thing I will do is post it to Indusladies forum..
    Congratulations to you once again...May you win many many more and wish you the best of best things...

Love Moonbeams...

5. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Lalitha maam for your loving wishes..well my kids always wanted me to win a t-shirt with the Indusladies logo..And here because of Mithila maam their wish has become try..Thanks again for the good wishes..

Love Moonbeams..

6. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

CONGRATS Shan maam for being the runner up....I am yet to read the beautiful blog..I do admire the writings of my dear Ilite friends,but I am not regular in giving my feedback.(You may find it funny)...Cause when dear Ilite friends pen their valueble feelings,I somehow lack the confidence to pen..But its a pleasure to read the lovely articles penned by the great writers in Indusladies....Congratulations once again...And thak you for your loving wishes...

Love Moonbeams...

7. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Dear Mithila,

Hearty Congratulations for winning the Finest Blog for Aug 2008 !:thumbsup

Waiting to read many more blogs/posts from you !:)

regards
    Krithika

8. mithila kannan

My dear Laxmi,
    I have no words to thank you for the goodwill and appreciation shown to me and my writings.Your words are a morale booster for me.I have been writings,sparingly being a lazy or laid back person.You people IL have brought out the writer in me.It is your encouraging and motivating words that enthuse me to put my thoughts in the form of articles and stories and share them with you.

The Prize that you are sending me looks great.I will treasure it and hand it over to my grandchildren.This gift from you will hold wonderful memories and have to be passed on to the ones that I love most.
    Once again I thank you for opening the so far closed windows in my life and allowing the sunshine and the rainbows to enter inside and illuminate my mind and heart.

Thanks a million,dear.God bless you.

love
    mithila kannan

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  9. mithila kannan

My dear Krithika,
    Thank you ,my dear friend, for those kind words.I need them more now than at any other time.
    When I write,my dear friend,I do not think about the prize or award.I just write whatever I want to write.Iam amazed that the members of this elite forum are so big hearted and generous to take pleasure in the victories of others.Normally it never happens.Even in offices,I have seen particularly, a trait among ladies, that is ,if one gets a promotion or a special recognition,others attribute so many reasons and try to put down that person or dampen her spirits by their royal ignore.How it would hurt that person?But they want to hurt her.Whereas in IL it is really a surprise that members come out with open arms to embrace the winner and give her the unadulterated kindness that is the only gift the winners really look for,atleast I look for.That shows great upbringing that they have had and the real class in the IL community.Iam proud and happy that I belong here.
    Thank you for being there for me,
    love
    mithila kannan

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mithi,

The gift is so beautiful dearie!

I totally agreee with you about the envy aspect in office and even amongst relatives.

Sorry, I will take example of my mother (why! better to take examples from home).She was a good dancer, carnatic music singer, socialite, chic in dressing up, very quick at her work, was working and managing her children aptly. She was envied by her own relatives in social get-togethers! She would attract a crowd like honey bee and the host will be totally ignored!! It was her nature and she had no intentions even we were lost in the crowd! My mom had an approach towards it, forget the world and be your natural self, to attract attention do not go around with split personality! I have tied those words in my apron string!

Now, when it comes to office, being in HR, in know what games plans people play and human psychology is the chapter a HR person should be well versed with. I can read what a person has in his or her mind, the moment he stands in front of me. Those eyes are the windows to the words of your head! Politics is the word and people who play it well, get the maximum increment!

The smarties play a neat game, if you want to succeed wherever you go, you eed not be dirty, but if you are trying a game plan, you have to stick to one place!!

This feedback is based on the reply you have given to Krithika.

You rock Mithi and am happy to see that gift coming your way!

Love