Many More Happy Returns Of The Day,abhising!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by varalotti, Oct 11, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijee,

Many more happy returns of the day. I am very happy that I could take you around Madurai on your birthday eve.

May the Queen of Our Madurai shower you with her choicest blessing and give you and yours a wonderful life, filled with love, happiness, peace and prosperity.

This is your first birthday as ILite, as a member of the IL family. May your stay in IL bring you lots and lots of happiness and peace.

May you always remain blessed,
    sridhar

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006

2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

I wanted to surprise you

Dear vijee,
    I wanted to be the first to wish you and surprise you but your maduraiite well wisher has been faster.On this day I pray Goddess Meenakshi to shower you with all that is best.
    Regards,

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Happy Birthday, Vijee !

I pray Goddess Meenakshi of our dear Madurai, showers you with blessings for happiness, good health, peace of mind and prosperity !
    It is a beautiful coincidence that you are reading Varalotti's Madurai report, to think of our beautiful, dear native place, at the time of your birthday.
    Vijee, to make you more nostalgic, I plan to write a few other points about Madurai, which always appeal to me.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

happy Birth day Vijee!
    Since you are from Madura, accept my Maduram niranja ashamsakal!( maduram means sweet in malayalam).

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Vijee,
    Many more happy returns of the day! i guess by now you would have realised this is the best b'day, being wished by so many people whom we have not met also! This is IL and we all seem to stay connected this way! So have fun and enjoy being a part of this great family!
    By the way i am also a madurai daugther in law., having married a maduraiite!...(dont want to be left ut from being a maduraiite!trying to belong....)...ha ha....

6. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Happy B'day Vijee!!

Dear Vijee,

Wishing you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day ! May this day bring in lots of Happiness and Joy to you and my prayers to the almighty to bestow his blessings upon you and your family forever !

This is my B'day song for you ! (I cannot end my b'day wishes to anyone without singing this Song for them). So, Here it goes for you....

Happy B'day to You.........
    Happy B'day to You.........
    Happy B'day Dear Vijee...
    Happy B'day to you.........
    It's Your B'day, It's Your B'day...
    Let us Sing, Let us Sing....
    Happy B'day Wishes, Happy B'day Wishes...
    God Bless You, God Bless You....

Love,
    Preethi

7. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Nandri, Nandi, Shukriya,Thank You, Merci,Arigato Gozaimasu,

Dear Sridhar Sir, Meenu, Chitra Mam, Shahana, Sudha, Preethi and ILites,

Thank you all for the wishes, Prayers and blessings. (You have made me cry once again with your showers of love!).

Sridhar Sir, got your first and best wishes and blessings. Thank You. And thanks for giving priority in replying me in your thread. Really I am fortunate to have met you all in IL.

Thanks meenu, anyway you have surprised me with the wishes dear.

Chitra mam, I am still wondering about the coincidence. Would love to see your post about Madurai.(The more..the merrier! Madurai patri pesa/ ketka/ ezhutha...thigattave..thigattathu.)

Thanks Shahana. I am a person with many sweet teeth. Love all the things that are sweet! You ILites are the best sweets for this B'Day. Nanni!

Sudha, Yes dear..This is my best B'day getting wished by people I have not even met once but have touched my heart deeply. I have this sense of belonging..whenever I open IL site..(Some days I pop in every 15 minutes, even in between meetings) IL community will never leave anyone behind. All are embraced with the warmest greetings and love. And married to a Maduraiite.. You are a true ,blue, Maduraiite! Don't have a doubt. Thanks.

Preethi darling! Thanks for the prayers and blessings. I can hear you singing the B'day song. Your posting have triggered the memories of my college days whereby we all sing birthday songs to the B'day babies in the classroom and the mischiefs in ladies hostel.

And I conclude with the best word.."Nandri" again.

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Happy Birthday!

Dear Vijee...

Many many happy returns of the day. Looks like Madurai Meenakshi had her own way in seeking you out to bless you through the timely Madurai post by Varalotti. Have a lovely day, lots of cake, burfi, chocolates and all things nice:)

L, Kamla

9. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,

Many more happy returns of the day.

love,
    mohana.

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Many More Happy Returns Of The Day!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Dear Abhising,

Wish you many more happy returns of the day on behalf of the IndusLadies Team.

Hope you had an enjoyable day with your family. It is also good to know that you enjoyed the wishes from so many friends in this community that you are yet to meet in person.

Once again "Happy Birthday".

<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">