Finally I'm back with Good News :) my precious angel Aishwarya !

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by AnishaR, Mar 3, 2011.

1. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

My dear IL family,

My sincere thanks to all of you for your prayers and blessings... God finally answered my prayers. After 2 unsuccessful IVF's and one FET I got pregnant and delivered Baby Aishwarya on September 15th. My pregnancy right from the beginning wasn't smooth and neither was the delivery. After 32 hours of labor I finally got to see my precious lil girl. When I first saw her all the pain, sorrow, humiliation and depression vanished. I felt like it was surreal after all that happened to me. Life now with my lil girl is very blessed and happy.

I got labor pain on Sept 14th and went to hospital but was made to wait for 4 hrs as there was no delivery room available :) Funny right? I was told that there were 29 deliveries waiting to happen that day. So anyways I got admitted and started dialating.After I dilated 7cms I was given epidural cos even the anesthetist was very busy that day. Nevertheless after being in pain for 32 hrs and pushing for 2hrs I finally got to see my baby. I felt like
    those 32hrs was the longest time ever. During pregnancy I had hyperthyroid, PUPPS and rectal bleeding. I was scared that due to these complications I might end up having C-sec.
    I know C-sec isn't bad but still since I had no one to help me and since my husband had
    just 3 days vacation( he had used up so many days earlier due to my treatment and
    sudden india visit) So I knew I had to continue doing all work as well as care for the baby.

I'm very sorry that I couldn't Inform anyone earlier cos when I got pregnant I faced with a
    a very big loss. I lost my mom and I was very depressed all this while.... My mom was already very sick and she was suffering with cancer. Everything from diagnosis to her death happened very quickly within a matter of few months. That is one of the main reasons I was away from IL. And now after the lil one arrived I had no one to help me it was tough initially with just my husband and myself taking care of the lil one...
    I still remember what ChitVish Aunty wrote once to me "Faith can move mountains and I
    believe things will happen for the good" Thanks Aunty and all my other family here at IL for all your prayers and for giving me hope.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and please take my virtual namaskaram. Please give your blessings to kutti Aishu also..

Will be more active on IL henceforth

Luv,
    Anisha

5 people like this.

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Anisha,

Congrats!!Congrats!!

So nice to see you back.I used to visit your profile once in a while to see if you have returned.My instinct was telling me something good about you since you were absent for a long time.

I read all your posts and It is a real success and God has proved again.Iam speechless after reading your story.

Iam extremely sorry to hear about your mother's loss.Please be happy that she does stay with you in the form of your daughter.

My hugs and kisses to cute & little Aishu.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Anisha dear,

Thats the best news to wake up to in the morning dear. yes faith and will can move mountains.

you conquered.. god bless aishwarya.

I am sure your mom's soul would rest in peace and blessing you.

take of yourself and come back once in a while to motivate the others who get depressed with the slightest failures...

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Anisha. This is truly a inspiring story.

Your mother is with you in the form of daughter. My hugs and kisses to your daughter.

5. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

dear anisha...first of all thanx for posting ur experience...

i used to visit this forum to read birth stories..dint get anything new:)
    now i got the most beautiful one!!

congraaaats for ur lil one aishu..may god bless her..

and soo sorry abt mum..as everone said..aishu is ur mom hereafter....

asha

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow Congrats Anisha... :) Very happy to hear the news.... :)
    GOD bless little Aishwarya!
    Enjoy motherhood.
    Somehow today i jumped to Birth announcement before finishing off other things, glad to read this news!

Sorry about your mom. Hope her soul rests in peace now!

Hope GOD give you strength to move on with your moms loss & carry on with the works that comes along with motherhood!!
    Take care of you & your LO!

7. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Hi Anisha, i think we have not interacted before on indusladies, but I got attracted to this thread when I saw the name 'aishwarya'... it has always been one of my favorite names, very beautiful choice! congratulations on your baby girl, and i'm sorry for the loss of your mom. best wishes for many happy years ahead.

8. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

CONGRATS Anisha
    my heartfelt wishes and blessings to the lil angel Aishwarya.
    Enjoy your motherhood.

9. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anisha,

Though I have not interacted with you before, the thread title caught my attention, as my name is too Iswarya.

My heartiest Congratulations!!

Very sorry for the loss of your mom. As someone else pointed out, your mom has come back to you as your daughter I believe.

10. kirukiri

kirukiri Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Anisha..

My God bless Aishwarya with all the goodies!

Lots of love to the little one!