1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Need to buy induction stove which is the best brand ? & should support Single phase

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by bharathimurugan, Jan 3, 2012.

1. bharathimurugan

bharathimurugan New IL'ite

i am interested to buy induction stove (all of sudden LPG gets drained out today. it would take another 10 to 1 days to get another one) can any one tell me which is the best brand for induction stove and the voltage details -- it should support single phase current
    Note: my neighbor got induction stove few months back, they having single phase -- during peak hours( morning time 6 - 9 AM) they will be using it -- after few days they unable to use this -- it got repaired..

thanks, :)
    Bharathi Murugan :coffee

2. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

Re: Need to buy induction stove which is the best brand ? & should support Single pha

I am using prestige advanced induction stove and got 3 non stick vessels along with it.The vessels are very useful for frying .

For further details check the other discussions on induction stoves in IL in kitchen and house hold forum.

3. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Re: Need to buy induction stove which is the best brand ? & should support Single pha

I'm using Prestige induction stove. It is good..

4. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

I am also using Prestige. Pretty good so far.. Someone suggested pegeon is good but got to know from the dealer that it comes for repair soon.. Prestige or Priety is good i choice i guess.

5. bharathimurugan

bharathimurugan New IL'ite

thanks for the reply , i will go for prestige.... :)

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

remember that electricity bills are going to double from april..because of the slab increase.. people paying 2500 will almost be paying 5000rs.

1 person likes this.