1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Home

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by upfsabari, Oct 31, 2011.

1. ravs

ravs Senior IL'ite

Thanks Manjukps for detailing all things, i will be starting today. Will let u now tomorrow.

ravs

2. ravs

ravs Senior IL'ite

Sorry for late reply, i was sick. Will follow majukrps plan from today is it ok with u.

Thanks
    ravs

3. Anoo1234

Anoo1234 Bronze IL'ite

Hello all,

I keep my house real clean ,My dh not into helping. I always get appreciated for keeping it good with two boys :). i keep my things in place immediately and after all leave daily , I go round the house and organize.

I not only organize things immediately but once in a while I check my pantry and attics to see anything needs attention .

hope my post is some help.

1 person likes this.
  4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

@Manjukps, Thank you so much for the tips.. I'm a working women so this is not possible for me.. I'll post a schedule for working women..

@Ravs, What you did? Let me know.. So that others will also feel useful.. :)

@Anoo, Thanks for coming here.. :)

5. upfsabari

Hi Friends,

This weekend I washed all the kitchen vessels and kept it in place.
    Cleaned stove and all the pans, kadai..
    Washed and folded all the clothes.. (Not ironed)..

I think just putting 10 mins extra for house cleaning we will make a great effort.

So, what I'm planning to keep my house clean are:

1. Once I prepared for bf, lunch in the morning, wash the vessels, clean the stove and then only leave to office.

2. At night, wash the vessels, clean the stove, mixie and then only leave to bed.

3. Sweep alternate days

4. Iron alternate days

5. This week my schedule

You plan for your life style and let me know.. We'll report either daily or on Tuesday..

2 people like this.
  6. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

Hey dear..don't be demotivated..it is very easy to keep your house and everything else clean...you just have to get used to keeping the things in their places after you use them..so this way you won't have to keep cleaning them again and again...

I do that daily with my wardrobe..you can check it here..you can check my pics here: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/al...p?albumid=3480

will upload the pics of my house soon...

Lemme know if i can be of any help to u :)

3 people like this.
  7. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

hahhahaha..all this is too cute...love it!!!

8. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pooja and Anoo,

Thanks for dropping in here. Your tips will be very useful here to motivate.

Regards
    Manjukps

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  9. upfsabari

@Pooja, Thanks for dropping in.. I've seen your pics in the contest thread. Thank you so much.. Please give some tips.. :)

10. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Today was my Fridge cleaning day.

In freezer (not the door) I have arranged the bottles horizontally with lids on other side, so that we can easily identify the contents.

In spices rack (door) mostly identifiable spices. For powders like pani puri masala and garam masala, I have inserted labels (cut from the respective boxes itself)

Medicinal powder I always keep are Aingaaya Podi (used for stomach problems), Kashaaya Podi (used for body pain, cold etc.)

Other powders I grind in the mill are Sambar powder, Rasam powder, Red chilli powder, pepper kuzhambu powder etc. Of all these I keep smaller quantities outside in the corner long shelf in the kitchen (easily accessible during cooking) During festivals rice powder, gram dhall powder etc. (remaining after use goes into the freezer).

Items used daily / often like, sugar, coffee powder, kids drinks, spice box (anjarai petti), all dhaals, tamarind, salt, sambar, rasam and idli chilly powder, asafoetida, red chilli powder are in that long corner shelf.

Microwave under repair. Its space is where I have kept pickle boxes. (searching for good bottles to store the pickles)

After I finished that cleaned the chimney also. Posting few pictures for your motivation as well as mine.

Sabari and ravs, I will be going out next 4 days, so don't know whether will be able to do anything. But anytime I follow the rule to things back at its place. Training the kids too, but kids are kids.

Hope you all will like it.

Regards
    Manjukps

Attached Files:

17 people like this.