Good Paediatrician in and Around Indira Nagar ,Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by brahan, Apr 1, 2010.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I have recently moved to Bangalore and have 22 month old son. Kindly recommend me good paediatricians in and around Indira Nagar.Thanks in Advance.

Brahan:coffee

2. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    There is Dr.Santhosh Kumar in Amarjyothi Hospital. He is very good. There is anoter Dr.Praveen Baliga of Children's Clinic in Jeevan Bima Nagar/Thippasandra.

Regards,

Abha.

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Brahan,

Dr. Suresh, he works in Chinmaya Mission Hospital and he also has a private clinic (080-25289937).

Clinic directions: Take the lane adjacent to Coffee Day on CMH road. Take the first left. You will find the clinic on the right side of this road. He is a very good doctor. Patiently listens to all the symptoms and prescribes only the minimum medicine. But please be sure to take a token number, you can take it on phone, as the clinic is busy and you will have to wait long if you dont take the token in advance.

Note to moderator: Sorry for not following the "no contact information" rule. The phone number is important to take the token number and also it is publicly listed. Please delete it if you find inappropriate.

-Lakshmi

4. sri112

sri112 Junior IL'ite

Hi Brahan,

I used to consult Dr Vasanth Shetty for my DD while we were in Bangalore.His clinic is located at Hanumanthappa layout, Ulsoor.

Hope that helps

Sri.

5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank you all..:thankyou2:

6. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Dr.Thimmrayappa one of the oldest n best ped's in Indiranagar

7. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank you all...I tried vasanth Sheety , he seems to be good and experienced ,but the Problem is he is NOT availables on Sunday's(My DS usually falls ill on Sundays ...:( )..

Dr.Suresh Kumar is also good, but i seriously cannot tolerate the waiting time. Also he sees two patients at a time(eekks...where is the Privacy) which really bugs my DH a lot...

Finally we are settled with Dr. thomas Joseph of manipal..