Suggest me some good cozy place where I can spend some quality time with my Fiance!!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by PoojaPraveen, Jul 24, 2009.

1. PoojaPraveen

PoojaPraveen Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Can you suggest me some good cozy place where I can spend some good quality time with my Fiance???Chillout!

Any restaurants,Fast food joints,Coffee bars anything.....which is not too crowded...:rant

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: Suggest me some good cozy place where I can spend some quality time with my Fianc

Thats very difficult my dear Pooja.
    may be you can try going Lalbagh.
    Because the city is too crowded across everywhere. Try out in Forum mall/Transit may be you can spend some time.
    Restaurants are usually crowdy!! As city has somany parks may be you can try some parks.

3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Re: Suggest me some good cozy place where I can spend some quality time with my Fianc

Why don't you try the Tibetan restaurant on Commercial Street...I think it is called Himalaya. Its on the first floor (not street level). Its quiet and nice, has a nice ambience. They serve veg and non veg. Do try the momos.

4. PoojaPraveen

Thanks Priya and Tashi for your suggestions..

Will try out and then let you know...

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

If money isnt an issue.. you could go to Leela's or Oberoi.. I guess they arent really crowded.. ( It wasnt whenever I went atleat ).. Also, the Cafe Coffee day at Lido mall is often less crowded.. Am sure you can spend a lottt of time and moments over two Cafe Mochas !! :) Choose cafe coffee day or baristas in some not-so-famous-yet kind of places..

Have fun..

6. PoojaPraveen

Thanks Preethi for your suggestion... Will check out next weekend..,.

7. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

Hello Pooja,

Guha next to The president hotel in Jayanagar 3rd Block is a cozy place!! You can try!!

8. PoojaPraveen

You always suggest places which is pretty near to my place.. Thanks a lot for that Madhu...:thumbsup

Being so near I never would have noticed that.:hide:

Need to check next weekend as this weekend he is not in town...:spin

9. retina

retina New IL'ite

unga motta maadiku pooidunga..