Our sweet lil Princess is here :)

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by radhaparth2000, May 30, 2015.

1. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am happy to announce the arrival of my princess :) My TTC journey and treatment is full of ups and downs. Few of you may know about my TTC struggle. I started TTC in 2007, issue found with left tube block, right tube was patent. DH parameters were good. Moved to treatments in 2009 and what happened until Dec 2010 can be found in the below thread
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/t...ments-2010-contest-january-5.html#post1594473

2011 continued my TTC treatments and my second fresh cycle failed in July 2011. Reason quoted for failure is embryo quality and I was suggested to go for donor egg. Dropped all treatments and started a homeopathy treatment. Homeo doctor (got reference through IL) I consulted is at Chennai and I live in Hyderabad. Dec 2011 we went for a long road trip and I travelled nothing less than 1000 KM and a miracle happened, yes I conceived in a natural cycle. Happiness did not last for long, I had to terminate the pregnancy as there was no heartbeat. TTC was easier to manage, but this miscarriage collapsed me totally. I lost interest in everything and what kept me going was my job. I left my homeo treatments as getting instructions via phone was very painful.

With great reluctance I started my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] cycle with my own eggs in Nov 2012, again embryo quality was okish. We were not ready for another failure and my doctor suggested to freeze the embryos and suggested to go for one cycle with donor eggs. Idea was to do a mixed transfer. For some reason me and my husband did not like the idea.

We both got a chance to move to Pune for job reasons at the end of 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] cycle and it turned out to be a major turning point. I welcomed the move whole heartedly as I thought a change of place may bring luck for us. Took a break for 6 months and started my treatment with Dr.Sachin Jadhav (Reference found from IL). He analyzed our case carefully and said that he will do a frozen embryo transfer as that was not tried with me. He rejected the idea of donor eggs as my AMH was very good and all other parameters were excellent. He put me on DHEA tablets, but the month I started the tablets I got a very good job offer and we decided to move back to Hyderabad. Informed our move to Dr.Sachin and he advised to finish the cycle and later we can come to Pune for ET. Followed his advice, I produced 14 embryos and 12 turned out to be excellent quality. They were frozen in two batches. I was following his advice through email and took medicines. We went to Pune in Apr 2014 for embryo transfer, this time I left everything to Doctor. Did not google anything, left to the doctors’ choice on the number of embryos to be transferred. WOW, my beta HCG came out positive, but we repeated the test 3 times to ensure the values or doubling. I was very scared until we heard the heartbeat and crossed my first trimester. Even after crossing first trimester I fully did not enjoy the pregnancy as I was very scared everything should go smooth. By gods grace everything went fine, I delivered my daughter at 40 weeks. I ate healthy, worked full time during my pregnancy.

My TTC treatment was for 5 long years with 3 failed IVF’s and one miscarriage. All these seem to be a dream when I see my lil princess smiling at me now. She is now 4 months old, I am writing this story to tell all TTC ladies miracles do happen J

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Radha!
    Your story is an inspiration. May God bless your little princess!

1 person likes this.
  3. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Radha,quite a struggle,and you came out of it victorious :)

congratulations.So happy for you.

1 person likes this.
  4. radhaparth2000

Thanks Jaden :) there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

5. radhaparth2000

Thanks @Malstrom. All that ends well. Thanks to almighty

6. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Radha.. Your lil princess has a wonderful Mommy.. God bless you and your baby.. !!!

7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats radha. Your story is a great inspiration to all of us in TTC struggle.

1 person likes this.
  8. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

@radhaprath2000,

Congrats and enjoy your time with baby.

Your post will give hope for all the ladies who are in TTC.

Take care and what is your little princess name.

9. radhaparth2000

@VanithaSudhir Thanks for the wishes :)

1 person likes this.
  10. radhaparth2000

@Harini73 My LO name is Tanisha meaning golden Jewel :) Thanks for the wishes