On the release of our junior!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by Raba, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Bear with me friends as I would like to register the story little lengthier in detail :) :)

My edd was 24th oct and I reached my native on 19th sep and decided to work from home till 1st oct .
    I went to my weekly check up on 26th sep with my mom and was eagerly waiting for my husband to arrive. He reached on 29th sep and planned to stay till 2nd oct. We decided to go for the next check up on 2nd oct itself so that he can accompany me. But God had other plans :)

On sunday 30th sep, I was experiencing pressure on lower abdomen but it was bearable.My friend's mom came and packed the hospital bag on auspicious time as due date was only 3 weeks away.
    I had the home made medicines.

My Doctor was out of town so we decided to wait till next day. Me and my DH were playing dice with my cousins, which kept my mind off the pain and pressure. Till 6 pm we were playing and my husband asked me to go for regular one hour walk. When I got ready and started to climb downstairs I experienced a sharp pain. So we decided to check with the nurses available in hospital.

Till the auto arrived I was continuing with my walking,we reached hospital around 7 pm. I was waiting for my check up. One second I was in pain and next sec i was talking to my frined and husband normally, So we were laughing looking at me. we were sure that it is false pain.

The doctor available in hospital there was elderly. She checked me and told it is true pain. She was very rude. She told me if i could not bear the internal exam done by her with 2 fingers how could I bear the labour pain. She asked me not to act!!! she told me to decide to go for C-sec if i wont be able to bear the pain. Because I would deliver before morning and If i decide late, enough staff and doc will not be availbale to do the c sec.:rant:rant

As soon as I came out of the room I cried and refused to get treated by that DR. So again my friend's mom called my doctor. Luckily, she was returning and would be avaiable in another hour and asked me to get admitted in another hospital of her.

So again we started around 8 pm. I had four idlis as i was hungry :) :)
    everyone was laughing at me, watching me swallowing food even in pain :). Atlast doc arrived around 9 pm and informed I would deliver soon.

After 9.30 I could not bear the pain. I thought I would not make it and started shouting " I want to go home" The nurses asked me what would i do going home:drowning

suddenly i experienced a pressure and I pushed. With 3 pushes , my lil one touched the earth. I thought of asking about the gender of the baby but decided to wait.The DR instructed nurse to note "male baby" 10:01 pm.

My husband missed his first cry as he could not hear me in pain and left the waiting room. But He is so happy that everything happened naturally (No enema, No induction, Not sure whether epidural was even available at my small town) and that too when he was with me. when he expressed that He is so proud that I managed it pretty well, I felt like a school girl who secured first rank. :):)

Now our cute little boy is keeping me and his up all the night.My parents are busy pampering him and our entire home is running around his schedule.

25 people like this.

2. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Raba,

Congrat! take care of both of you.. hope now you have to change your ticker with your son's months or age ticker :)

1 person likes this.
  3. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

I got tears while reading your birth story!!!. many congratulations for your little one!!! enjoy motherhood too the fullest God bless!!

1 person likes this.
  4. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Happy parenting Raba!

Have a happy motherhood.

love to your LO. BTW wats your prince's name?

Cheers,
    Sweetlife

1 person likes this.
  5. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Congratulations, dear! That's a very sweet post. I cried a teeny weeny bit.
    Lots of love to your little one. Take care of yourself.

1 person likes this.
  6. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Raba..

Happy Motherhood...Enjoy yourself and take of yourself as well.

Kisses to your LO.

1 person likes this.
  7. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

happy motherhood..enjoy this phase with your LO..nice Cb story

1 person likes this.
  8. sankarivenkat

sankarivenkat Junior IL'ite

soo cute raba...congrats for the motherhood:) still keeping my fingers crossed for my turn..hoping everything will go well as urs...pray for me...so nice to read ur birth story...btw hav u decided the name for ur boy
    ?

1 person likes this.
  9. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

That was really interesting Raba,

Many congrats on the arrival of your little one!

Happy Momming!

These are precious days with your little one.. enjoy every moment of it!
    God bless the little one!

1 person likes this.
  10. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Congratsssssss dear ...enjoy with your little one.

1 person likes this.