my child birth story

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by PriyaDominic, Jul 20, 2012.

1. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

Editor's Note: Dear PriyaDominic, thank you for sharing your story with us. it has been chosen as the best of forums. Congratulations! For viewership by a larger audience, I have it as an article here.

-----------------

Dear All,
    I always wanted to share the child birth story, i will leave out all the hurting things I had to face in pregnancya nd tell you about how God helped me to overcome those tough situatiosns.
    I was almost 32 weeks preganant and had quite a bit aof travel to offcie.
    I had a doc visit where in i complained to the Doc about back pain which she neglected.
    i had spotting and minor bleeding initially and I was on bed rest till end of thrid month.
    As usual I went o office and was preparing for an audit for my project... While sitting on the chair suddenly i could feel a gush of something beneath my stomach and had a wet feeling.
    I ran to the restroom and tehn found it was a clear liquid - not urine.
    It was my first preg so I did not know anything at all.. I called my DH, but as usual he being busy just cut my call.. i managed to call my sis whoo works along wth me and she came to the rest room with friends.
    i called upmy Mom and SIL and told them the 'Fluid broke'. incidentally the day before this i had an unusual chat with my friends on how this delivery thing on the whole is going to be..a t least how do we know taht its the beginning.
    So i could make out it was fluid breagkage. My DH finally called and was alls hocked, he dropped his phone now. God gave me good presence of mind and an angel in the form of my own sister.
    A collegue ofefred to take me to hop in his tata indica and my sis accompanied with two of our collegues.
    there was huge traffic control in the city due to some procession going on and people sked up to go to the nearby hospital but some ho w i said - no we will gothe XYZ hosp, after all i went tehre all the montsh... we were going through all pocke roads and my friend did drive very carefully yet fast..
    i was lying in the back seat with y feet lifted up and hoping that I will not spoil his new car.. I was feeling soo gddy and fekt like puking...
    my DH was driving from the otehr end of the city ina bike and he talked to the policemen and cleared the route..
    Finally we reached the hosptala nd i came out of teh car and was vomiting heavily and the the fluid started going again heavilty..
    a wheel chair was takena nd there came my DH runninga sk what happened.. I as soo tired and in semi senses.. in fact I felt lil angry with his as he never heard to any of my complaints like lets not travel much.. Im not wel and all...
    I was taken to the emergerncy care and the labour room.. i could not figure out what was going to happen...
    i felt so worried inside the room and then they let my sis in to get my jewels off.. I asked her to do it slowly as it woudl give me more time with her...
    she did not show any sad ness on face and i told her to ask my mom and all to come witha ll the clothes needed for the baby.. they should come after travelling 3 hours .My DH also came in and I acted cool... so taht we wont get tensed..
    I got an injectiona round 5:00 PM and I kept asking them on my situation...
    they said it should be ok.. but then later they did scanningas and said situations are not good there are chances of infection, membrane ruptured and the fluid id gettying drained off.. when ever I moved it was flowing out like anything though I was lying flat...
    then my mom came and seeing her i felt great belief..... I asked the hosp people how is my situation, they said we cant say anything...if we prolong, you will be in danger otehrwose baby is in danger...
    i started praying sooo hard and started talking to my son in the womb..
    I started singing the songs which i use dto sing to him and he moved... I told him - dear - we are going to see soon.. you are going to see amma sooon.... believe me he would respond my givinga ick or a move.. I had such a cooperative Son...
    I am achristan and I prayed to Almighty - Like you gave Issac back to Abraham , please give our son to us!!. some how I felt I would name him Issac or some variant of it...
    finally the night was over and my sec dose of injection went in.. it was to strangthen the babys lungs.. Finally i was taken to C section... before enetering the room when i saw my mom and all i burst into tears and was crying profusely... then my MIL came and instead of saying anything to me she said - he (DH) is so wooried and crying!!! they waited for some time and he did not come I was so sad to go to theater without seeing him..
    Fianlly he came and I was a total new person. I smiled and said I will go and come just nw.. why are you tensed Ia m ok, pray well... i dont kave any problem I am perfectly fine.. the docs and all around were laughing saying is this the same person who cried to mom....
    finally weverything was fine, for a day baby was in NICU and later he was given to me and we were under special care.. no visitors for few months and my mom managed everything alone.. sleepless nights, doing everything fr babay and me including washing our clothes, putting me to batch etc to avoid infection chance.
    finally my son is 2.5 years old now and thanking Almighty for everything!
    the reason why i worte this is - it might help some one !!
    Priya

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    6 people like this.

2. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Dear Priya,

You explained like a story.... Congrats. Enjoy with your cute son.

1 person likes this.
  3. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

4. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Congrats! Your story clearly demonstrates, all is well that ends well!
    You handled the situation very well. Congrats on your son :)

5. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Congrats and god bless your son!
    Thank You for sharing your beautiful story.. It definitely helps.. :)

6. applevaio

applevaio Silver IL'ite

Congrats priya. You have managed the situation very well..

7. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

Thanks applievaio.. yes God gave me the strength

8. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

God never fails those who cast their cares and fears on Him. Praise God for your testimony! As i enter the final month of my pregnancy, I am trusting the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to bring my son out of my womb in a supernatural manner. Please uphold us in your prayers! So what did you name your son? :)

9. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

Thanks to Jesus cj1980, my prayers are with you always... Keep going in faith...if its a normal delivery do whisper the first words to your baby as Jesus Loves you.

We named our son Izaac.

10. aditibose78

aditibose78 Silver IL'ite

Dear IL'ites do read PriyaDominic's story about her child's birth. It truly is a moving one. and all us mums would surely have our stories too. For viewership by a larger audience, I have it as an article here.

1 person likes this.