Ananya Sri.. Our Annu...:)

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by sharanyadevi, Jan 4, 2012.

1. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    from the day i delivered i wanted to share the Happiness.. But was super busy... Now here comes...

Married for 5 years.. 3 years of struggle.. 2 years of super struggle, with Prayers, loads of injections, medicines, IUI's, negative results all the time.. so many questions from relatives, friends.. aaah...atlast on Feb 6th my nurse called me in the morning and asked me to come with my blood work (=ve or -ve) for Dr's appointment... My unwanted friend periods cramp was already there with me... So with no much hope went for the blood work.. aah the sister came smiling:) its one month.. I wanted to hug the sister and give her a tight kiss.. he he he:kiss I was smiling to each and everyone whoever i saw till the car park... Forgot to say it was a Natural cycle...My Due Date was Oct 12th by then

Everything went well.. 7th month scan said... I have Placenta previa and i have to be on rest.. i was on complete rest.. parents came on Sept 17th had my seemantham on the day and was enjoying amma's handmade food...

Sept 27th was my appointment day.. Dr asked me for a scan and said i have complete Placenta previa.. covering the OS fully... though i dint have any symptoms, cramps or bleeding.. touchwood... they asked me to admit immediately which we never expected (here in kuwait they wont allow parents or DH to stay with us in the hospital).. that was the worst part.. I have to be all alone in the hospital:drowning.. Dr said i have to be there till next week on complete observation...

Sept 27th night went well.. without seeing my Dh and Parents.. 28th i was waiting eagerly for the visitors time to see them and eat amma's food... Senior Dr's visit was around 7pm we all are waiting.. but Dr had another emergency.. he dint come... :spin... atlast around 10.30pm.. sister came running waking up each patient that senior dr is on visit... He saw my report and asked me completed 36 weeks? No bleeding? then why should we wait.. u will hold your baby tomorrow..:) OMG i dnt know what was the feeling i had in me, tensed, scared, excited, tears of joy, all mixed... These feelings even made me to forget my landline number...he he he

I somehow managed to call my Dh and parents to say tomorrow morning 7am first case my operation... that was on sept 29th.. Since i had Placenta previa.. not many preparation done...

The D Day.. aah Sept 29th
    Morning i was ready with my operation theatre dress..and 3,4 I.V's in my hands i was taken inside the theatre.. aaah too much lights and fully crowded with nurses, Dr's..with all the excited feeling i dint even realise the Epidural pain.. One Dr seems Junior was asking me too many questions and was keep telling me everything will be fine, just fine.. stay calm... though i was looking at him.. i was concentrating to the sound.. to hear my Angel's cry....

it dint take much time.. after 5 mins.. i heard her cry.. That was the best moment in my life... have read so many write ups in IL regarding the joy of first cry.. and everything came to my mind....

I wanted to cry aloud... hearing my Angel's voice... Dr's consoled me telling u have ample time later...:) by then sister brought her towards me.. Aaah she was/is really an angel.. was blinking her tiny eyes... Kissed her.. Nurse told me.. Paediatrician want her.. will be back to your room..Wanted to run from the operation theatre just to hold her....they transferred me to the post operative (PO)ward.. sister if i can move my foot, they will shift me to the room.. Oh i was trying trying.. to move my leg.. finally i could do it.. cant wait to see her properly and call her Annu..:).. When i came out from the PO room.. My neighbour sister was holding my darling and they both were waiting for me.. I hold my little bundle of Joy.. No no she was very big bundle of joy and called her Annu (we have already named her :) )... She was still blinking and was seeing me... that was so emotional......:bowdown

..Came to my room.. By then it was visitor's time.. parents came running.. But i was searching for my DH.. he was not there with them.. i was super disappointment and called him..His reply was the funniest one...
    "Ayoo i forgot how to drive the car and the way to the hospital.. Ha ha ha So parked the car half way and waiting for a taxi".. super ille??? yup he told me this...

Thanks to all my IL friends.. especially Vasumathy, Rama (Bella), Radhaparth,Sakti, Hemadurga,Bhavani, Gayu,Rammu, Priya Lokesh, Sheshin, Vidhya, Suja, Sankna, Bambli, RG, everyone in TTC thread..(sorry if i missed any) who were there to encourage, support, advice, comfort.. Thank you so much friends... love you all..:)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    22 people like this.

2. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

sharruuuu darling....

nicce write up!!!!loved it..dh's reaction is priceless..wondering how he left his lovely pajero on the road ha ha ha

lotsssss of hugsss and kissesss to my lucky charm:))))))

love,

asha

3. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Asha,
    Thank you so much.. more than that Happy to see your FB message as first one!!! I totally forgot about the write up since you told me that day while chatting it clicked me.. Thanks to you too dear..:)
    Good Luck and wishes hope 2012 will be yours..:) adding you in prayers...

4. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Sharanya dear,
    Been waiting to read this. Lovely write up.
    I could understand your happiness and excitement,it could be sensed in every line.Your thought of hugging the nurse and your Dh forgetting, to drive and the route were beautiful moments. :)
    Very happy for you. Enjoyed reading it and could feel positive thoughts through your post.
    My Wishes and Prayers for you both to have a wonderful time with Ananya. Cute name. God Bless Annu. Pass on my kisses to her.
    Take care of your health.
    Bye.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sharanya,
    Very happy to read the birth story of Ananya Sri! Good to hear from you! Felt emotional!
    Good that your dh waited for taxi! ;-)
    Its bad that no one was allowed to be in your side when you were in hospital. Hope the Kuwait people understand that pregnant lady needs some moral support from loved ones!!
    Hope you have recovered completely now & ready to run for your LO! Did amurtha thara works out everyday? ;-)
    Take care of yourself & your LO!

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Sharu,
    I am glad that each person from TTC group is moving to mommies group, achieving success facing more struggles with positive attitude, patience and confidence. Let us hope that the remaining years gives us enjoyable moments. Enjoy as much as possible with Annu kutty. My sweet kisses to Annu sri..muaaaahhhh

7. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sharanya,
    Wonderful write up dear.I can sense the feeling in each and every word.I felt so emotional when reading your post.Hope Ananya is doing good.:)

8. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Thank you So much Sakthi, Vasu, Suja and Priya...
    Infact very happy to see your feedbacks...:)

Vasu since winter time only pampers here.. so only then and there Amurtha thara is working.. he he he..

9. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Touching ones:).....

Happy for you! Take care & enjoy your parenthood:)

10. sivaranjaniadi

sivaranjaniadi Bronze IL'ite

hi
    ur story so emotional. congratulations and all the best too dear.
    take care and enjoy well.

siva