Salute to motherhood

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by goldenrose, Oct 27, 2010.

1. goldenrose

goldenrose Senior IL'ite

First time i told sorry to my mom , after i became a mom.

I want to share my birth story with you. On 18th Aug I had two miles walk, one day before my due date and had my favorite breakfast idly. I was very brisk and i thought i will go for another week.

Between i got a call from my friends and my cousin, I said i m fine now i can be normal for another week. I had a regular checkup the same day. From 1.30 p.m, I had mild stomach pain, My system functions very slow, I had my check up in the evening, My doctor said that i have 1 cm dilated and this is not the real labor( She told my DH to take off to be safer mode), I can go for another 4 days. She asked me to call in case my pain increases or water break.

In mid night around 2 am my pain ( I dont know this is real contraction) triggered for every 15 min, i didn't sleep whole night, i dont want to disturb my DH, because he was in deep sleep. Around 6 am i had milk, I called doctor office around 10 am, told the situation, She called me for checkup, after checking she told still i have only 1 cm dilation, and she asked to admit after two days.

Around 12 noon i had contraction for every 5 minutes and it stayed for one minutes , I was not able to sit, sleep, stand . I felt to sit in the toilet. Around 3.30 p.m i told my DH i cant wait, Please take me to the hospital.Again i went to the doctor's office she checked me i had 2 cm dilated,she advised me to admit in the hospital , we rushed to hospital and admitted at 5.pm. With in a hour i took epidural ( i thought i should go with out epidural, but im not able to tolerate the pain) and they were monitoring fetal heartbeat and blood pressure.

On 20th I was dilated by 10 cm and i went for real labor, around 6.30 a.m my doctor told me,''now this is your time to push '' Its in your hand to push" i started pushing. I was not known how to push, Im really not able to bare the pain, During that time i was exhausted. After 30 minutes of pushing another nurse came she thought the trick, she told me to hold my thigh and try, hummm now its working im able to push. Till the last moment i was not confidence that i will give vaginal birth. But i was praying God " Oh Jesus i should give birth through normal" I was helpless because My mom visa got rejected, no one is here to take care of me and my husband also was not able to take long leave due to his project release.

Around 8.00 a.m i heard the crying sound. Oh its my son. I gave birth ' Thank you God, I have done,( still lots and lots are there to do). I thought the pain is over, again some pain has started down, it was too horrible pain whereas my doctor was putting some stitches. ( Really dont whether i got 2nd or 4th degree tear). With in few seconds they took my DH to give IV due to the high heart beat during labor.. After the delivery, i recalled my birth, how i would have troubled my mom( Still im troubling my mom) i was 4 kgs when i born, Oh God How my mom was struggled, that to no epidural in those days.

My DH gave one hug on me and told ''Thank you dear you have done'', Now on my responsibility has started," I can see his happiness on his face.( This is my son. He has come to join me). I don't know how my husband read my mind, His first call was to my Mom(Thank you my dear) But unfortunately we had problem with my mom phone line. We passed the message through my brother. I though i should ask ( first sorry in my life) sorry to my mom whatever i did mistakes in my life. I never asked sorry in my life. but several times my mom asked sorry for forgetting things ( like by adding more sugar, salt in food etc.,). After discharging from the hospital i called my mom I cried i asked ,''sorry Mom, Im sorry whatever i did" You are really great. You have sacrificed so much for me. I have done so many mistakes in my life,I showed my anger to you for several times, But i never asked sorry to you. Im sorry whatever i have done" . You know the answer from my mom, '' Baby you didn't do any mistakes, Still you are my baby and my baby got another baby, So the baby should not cry now. Its not good for her baby.

Really you are great mom, I realized after becoming a mom " Salute to my mom and the great motherhood.

Note: In hurry i wrote everything. Whatever happened during labor, I Just wrote. Forgive me if anything wrong other than sorry to my mom, which i wrote in this

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Goldenrose! I am so happy for you.

3. maheswaris

maheswaris New IL'ite

Congrats dear...very emotional moments...happy motherhood!!

4. Divyaganesan

Divyaganesan New IL'ite

Hi Goldenrose,

Congrats .. I am so deeply moved..I am happy for you.. Hope you and cute baby boy are fine with good health..

My prayers for you:)

Regards,
    Divya

5. rajiswork

rajiswork Senior IL'ite

congrats my dear,!!!!

so touching story, yes our moms r really great.

tc raji

6. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

congrats rose and have a happy motherhood!

7. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Goldenrose. Good luck to the new parents, new born. As you said, yes MOMS are always great.:bowdown

8. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Congrats GR,enjoy motherhood.
    And yes Our mothers are great and we should try to follow them.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Golden rose. Enjoy motherhood. Hope your mom is able to see you & the little one! Recover soon.
    Every delivery story is different. Touching one! Thanks for sharing with us!

10. shreedallas

shreedallas Senior IL'ite

Congratulation goldenrose.
    All the very Best to New baby and parents.
    Take care of both of you.