1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to prepare Pediasure with water or milk?

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by vijaya1982, Nov 16, 2009.

1. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi to all,

my son is now 16months and his weight is very less. So, doctor told us to give pediasure. But my son hates milk and juices, any kind of liquid food!:bonk

Yesterday i tried to give him by mixing in water, but no use. He dint drink! Whether i can mix it in milk?

Please share some info abt this! i searched old post abt pediasure, still i am in confusion.

Rgds,
    vijaya.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009

2. Vandanaa

Vandanaa New IL'ite

Hi
    It would be better to give with high calorie milk .Kids would drink better with milk.
    All the Best!!!!!!

3. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

HI ,

My son is also on pediasure. did you try different flavours? straberry(my son likes this), there are also vanilla, choclate etc. hope he likes on of them.

also instead of giving all pediasure in thick, dilute it in milk(I am doing it now as per doc, since my son is 5 year old now and slowly reducing pediasure quantity as it is giving constipation and making him less appetite due to high calarie) for small kids like yours, you can solely rely on pediasure when he cannot eat solids on any day, this is my expereince.

but try to dilute it with regular milk(or try if you get original pediasure without any flavour and mix with regular milk)

hope this helps.
    sujatha.

4. reddy2207

reddy2207 New IL'ite

My daughter also dont like to drink it so i usually mix it with her cereal or use it to make pan cakes or anything where you will use milk.

5. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi

thank you very much for earlier reply. since my son also having consipation problem, so i will try by diluting in milk. Presently i bought vanilla flavor, hope he likes it.

rgds,
    vijaya

6. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi,

may i know the procedure of making pancakes!

rgds,

vijaya

7. dearestpriya

dearestpriya New IL'ite

Hi, I m very much worried about my kids health. She is of 2 yr n 10 months approximately but recently she had gone througha viral fever and lost weight in such n extent that now she looks like a remaining bones and teeth......I want a wise suggestion from u all that does pediasure really works? Then obviously I m gonna give her it anyway!I wanna be assured by u friends about the efficiency n accuracy of pediasure, is it going to bring back my child's health as it was early??? I m waiting for ur reply...

8. kj2008

kj2008 Senior IL'ite

I have been giving my son(3 yr old) pediasure with milk. He loves the vanilla flavor. And yes it can be given with milk also

9. Sweetzz

Sweetzz New IL'ite

Can anyone tell me how many scoops in 150 ml milk? And how many servings per day?