1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what can be given instead of milk for kids

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by padmach, Jul 30, 2014.

1. padmach

padmach New IL'ite

Now a days Milk is combined with urea that's why instead of milk what can be given to kids for the age of above 5 years.

2. FallenAngel33

FallenAngel33 Silver IL'ite

Yes milk is combined with urea. If milk is not combined with urea is it safe???? Answer is NO.. even fresh & pure cow milk is dangerous. The structure of calcium in cow’s milk is not compatible with human body, your body under goes lot of pressure to convert it to appropriate calcium, but only 10% will be observed, remaining will be thrown out, again for throwing out there is extra work for your kidneys. Every day without any gain people are putting unnecessary pressure on liver, kidney & other organs. Somethings will not be revealed by FDA & WHO....they are getting huge profit from pharmaceutical companies & dairy products.

Dr. F. Batmanghelidj has proved that, if you drink milk everyday (coffee, tea etc) eventually, after 30 or 40 years leads to BP, sugar, thyroid problems. In current era everyone gets this & doctor may say hereditary.....if science cannot answer anything they’ll say hereditary bcoz it can never be validated.

We should never ever go against nature, including humans so many other species produce milk, any milk for that matter or the concept of milk is created only to feed their own new borns( human/animals). New born baby (human or animal) cannot chew or digest food, so god created something called milk, liquid food which is easily digestible. Milk should be used only for that purpose ...not to drink every day thought the life. Humans give birth to a child, they should give milk until their breast produces milk ...& no more milk (cow milk ,sheep milk... etc) until death.

Observe nature and follow it, there are so many types animals on earth, does any animal drink milk every day ? ...only humans do that...only humans get so many diseases...

Then wat about daily calcium ? That fundamental working mechanism of cells/tissues of all the life on earth is almost same. All the animals, birds need calcium, do they drink milk every day ? ..cow gives milk..does cow drink calcium everyday ?.. their bones will be healthy & strong... birds lay egg, it needs lot of calcium...does birds drink calcium every day ?

Food wat human eat every day will have calcium and that is sufficient (veggies, fruits, specially finger millet , dal, rice etc..)

Body also needs many other things like zinc, iron...so do u people start consuming zinc & iron fillings ? J .. y only for calcium ?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    4 people like this.
  3. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

padmach, if your kid is allergic to milk or lactose, you can substitute milk with soy milk or almond milk.

As such, we usually weigh the benefits vs ills and take a call whether its better to skip a food group or take it because the benefits out weigh the ills. Milk is one of those. Anything in moderation is the key. After a certain age, we do stop drinking glasses and glasses of milk. However, for school going kids, its supposed to be good. I have been given milk in young days and so far I have not had any problems.

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Fallen angel, while veggies, fruits, dal, rice may have a calcium component, the main source of calcium comes from Dairy products like milk, cheese, yogurt etc.

yes our body needs zinc, iron etc. We consume foods which are high in iron and for zinc, we do take multivitamin supplements. We dont substitute multivitamins for fresh produce but what we do is taken the pill to make sure it covers the rest of the vitamins which the body needs (example zinc).

5. FallenAngel33

U have not read my complete post… Calcium in dairy products is waste... Human body will just throw it out. Dr. F. Batmanghelidj has already proved it….if u want more info plzz go through his research papers. In India u can follow the work of Dr manthena satya raju …he’ll give complete info about calcium structure in milk … he also explains how it harms human body...

Human body can only observe plant calcium.

Multivitamin supplements/pills/tablets do not contain vitamins. It’s just money making scam, most of the European research institute has proved it, plz do little r&d. Vitamins cannot be manufactured by pharmaceuticals companies. Vitamins can only be manufactured by nature (fruits, veggies)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  6. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

Dear fallen angel, I am surprised that you are bent on proving what the esteemed doctor has proved. Op just needed info of other available resources. If your post has answered that great. Lots of scientists keep on working on theories. Its good that you believe in this proof. Op was concerned on the adulteration of milk, hence the query. Rakhii informed the general consensus of public. I think you should give leeway to other suggestions.

1 person likes this.
  7. FallenAngel33

Edited by moderator

If u r concerned about OP then reply to her....I did not stop anyone ... Rakhii has posted 2 replies 1 for OP & 1 for me, i have replied to mine...I did not comment on the other 1.

My post was not just for OP, it was in general for everyone...if u don’t like it then just ignore...I don’t need ur suggestions. Edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.