1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

son not eating

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by Meanitha, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Meanitha

Meanitha New IL'ite

hi,

my son is 3.5 years old active child going to play school. my problem with him is, he is not ready to take his food by himself. always i must feed him. milk, biscuit , fruits, chips too i must feed him. he is not showing any interest towards food or snacks. in his school also if the care taker feed him he will otherwise he will not touch the snacks. he is also underweight.
    please help me by giving ur ideas...

thank uBow

Anitha...

2. rashmee

rashmee Junior IL'ite

hi dear same problem was my son and he is also 3.5 yrs old.:bowdown

:ideado one thing just keep in mind that at what time you feed him, do it on same time everyday. he will eat a little bit for few days but after sometime he will develop the habit of eating at those particular times.
    eg: if you give him breakfast at 9 in the morning then everyday feed him at 9 . and do take care he has not taken any snack atleast half an hour before that.
    make a particular time for food ....you will see the difference

do try this ...:thumbsup:thumbsup it really works...
    all the best

3. Meanitha

Meanitha New IL'ite

hi rashmee,

thank u for ur idea. i ll try with ur idea. like other kids he is not ready to eat chocolates, cream biscuits, cakes, ice creams even chips. every child loves to have these. i tried with it. he will taste it by licking it. just enough for him. feeding breakfast ,lunch or dinner is ok but feeding snacks is something strange. wht to do.