1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurveda / naturopathy clinic for cancer treatment

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by savannas, Apr 30, 2010.

1. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Dear iLites,
    One of my close relatives has been diagnosed with cancer last week. She has undergone surgery. We are on the look out for some good ayurveda/naturopathy clinic for alternative treatment of cancer. We searched online and got to know about one in allahabad, one in bombay and one in thrissur. However, being based on chennai, we can take patient and go all the way there only if we are sure about the quality of clinic..
    This is urgent and it would be great if you could pour i suggestions !

Thanks
    Savitha

2. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

Savitha,

Did u try the cancer institute in chennai? I know a Dr., named Ravishankar, whose FIL was v. famous in treating cancers the ayurvedic way. The student became the son in law too, and he is in arumbakkam. I took his treatment for sinusitis. The medicine was effective , although i didn't get a permanent cure. But, i've seen patients with cancer visiting his clinic and they said it was much better than the chemotherapy.

I know that he is v. successful thru' my HOD , who was working on a project in the cancer institute. She said that even the Drs. in cancer institute direct a few patients to his institute.

U sh'd be able to find the contact nos. in the telephone directory. All the best!

3. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

My dear Sabarimathi,
    I am very very thankful to you for replying.. I almost stopped checking this thread as I did not see any replies within a day or so.. Today I actually started a thread in chennai IL asking for good oncologist in chennai.. We really were feeling bad thinking that chemo is all our family can give for our dear loved one.. however your reply gives a ray of hope !

Could you furnish some details about the location/ phone number of clinic.. if you happen to remember..

I ask this because we are in US, but we have internet access so we are trying for information etc.. the remaining members of our family - i.e. the patient and immediate caregivers are in chennai and dont have access to internet.. also, they are currently so busy running between hospital and home ( first step surgical removal of tumor is just over) so.. it will be helpful if we can give them as much contact detail as possible..

Even otherwise, I am extremely grateful to you ..
    thank you so much,
    Savitha

4. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

Hi Savitha,

U don't have to thank me for this small info from me. I actually took treatment almost a decade ago, so i don't know the no. , [ anyway the no. sh'd have changed. ]. but i do remember the location.

His clinic is in Arumbakkam, chennai. For the landmark, u've to reach vaishnava men's college. From there, just enquire any local shop / auto driver and they sh'd take him there. This Dr. is quite famous and they sh'd be able to figure out . From the main road, his house takes abt 15-20 mins by walk, we usually go by an auto. His clinic and residence are in the same building.

Orwise, u've the telephone directory. Search for Dr. Ravishankar and u 'll get it.

5. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sabarimathi,
    Thanks for info again.. I checked internet and looks like he works in the siddha cancer hospital arumbakkam.. thats the address that internet gives for searching his name ! I have asked my relatives to call and enquire ..

love
    savitha

6. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Pls don't mention. Good u got his contact info . Carry on . All the best.

7. sampvasant

sampvasant New IL'ite

Please mention the following details about Your friend

What type of Surgery Done?

I can Help you to treat your friend with Simple remedies in Chennai itself. This is not a Joke or Spam one.
    I have solid proof of Previous Track Records about our Simple remedies which will work quickly and completely on all types of Cancer

Please drop me a private message in this network

8. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

I wish to share my findings on Supportive therapy to Cure cancer.Normally the physicians will give tablets and the therapy that I recommend is a light that you are to lit in your house as per the guidance I offer. This is mentioned in Vedas and will uplift the environment so that you get a great relief. This is a herbal oil, which you are to put in a lamp and light. The rays coming out of the lamp will penetrate in your body through skin, strengthen the iron in the blood. It is purely Occult Chemistry based.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  9. anithaarun

anithaarun New IL'ite

Hi
    I saw ur email in response to one of cancer patients.Well my mom age 59 2 years back she went for uterus surgery and the cancer spreads from there to all over her body.Will it possible to treat her bcos drs said not possible.pl help
    Thanks
    anithaarun

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
  10. ekr

ekr New IL'ite

Have your relative went to siddha? Did he respond well? Please let me know the details as I am looking for treatment for my father