Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

garjana388;1061522]1)

Dear Mr. Gopalakrishnan,

For prosperity and success in any business, one must have dhana Yoga. If Dhana Yoga is present in the horoscope, it will automatically bring money in one's horoscope by businees, investment, speculation etc. Though you have some other good yogas like Budha Aditya Yoga, Dharma Karmadhipathi Yoga, Guru Mangalal Yoga, etc., which will make you a righteous high achiever, the dhana giving yoga is not present in the chart. I have reproduced from one of the webt sites, which was downloaded by me on Dhana Yoga, bY the famous Astrolger Mr. K.N.Rao (web address Learn Jyotish Now - Home), wherein he has narrated the following combinations for Dhana Yoga. I am producing this, for the benefit of other readers also.

1. Lords of the lagna and the second lord.
    2. Lords of the lagna and the fifth lord.
    3. Lords of the lagna and the ninth lord.
    4. Lords of the lagna and the eleventh lord.
    5. Lords of the second house and the lord of the fifth.
    6. Lord of the second house and the ninth house.
    7. Lord of the second house and the eleventh house.
    8. Lord of the fifth house and the lord of the ninth house.
    9. Lord of the fifth house and the lord of the eleventh house.
    10. Lord of the ninth house and the eleventh house.

It could be seen from your horscope, that none of these combinations are found in your horoscope.

Hence, it is advisbale to go for service, than continuing the education. However, you can have a opinion wiht the local professional Astrologer and decide.

You can think well before deciding your further course of action and act accordinghly.

CNR

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. ansh12;1061657

On scrutiny of the birth chart of your chart, it is found that she belongs to Cancer Lagna and her Lagna Lord is placed in the 10th house and aspected by Jupiter, who happens to be Lord of 6th and 9th. The fourth house has to be studied for studies upto graduation (which includes grduation in engineering etc). So the fourth house is aspected by the Lagna Lord Moon, and Lagna Lord is aspected by the Jupiter. The Jupiter is in retrogression (going reverse direction). IN Astrology, Retrogression of Jupiter is considered as more powerful. Hence, naturally, nothing adverse is seen as far her studies upto graduation. So, you can motivate her, advising her that she has got a good future and shehas to study well.

As far as your birth chart is concerned, you also belong to Cancer Lagna and the Lagna lord Moon is placed in the 10th house; but associated with Nodes, i.e. Rahu and aspected by 5th Lord Mars. The direct aspect between Lagna Lord Moon, and also the 5th Lord Mars causes one of the Dhana Yoga; but due to association of Rahu, this gets little reduced. The Rahu dasa started on 3.1.1993 and it will going to en 3.1.2011. You are in the final phase of Rahu dasa Mars A.D. and it will over by 3.11.2011. This may be one of the reasons for discontent in your life. However, once the Rahu dasa is over and Jupiter dasa gets started, everything will go on well. Pray God of your choice and if possible if you can go to Lord Shiva temple and pray Goddess Durga on Friday, between 12.00 Noon and 1.30 PM, whil will nullify the ill effects of Rahu, This can be done till the closure of Rahu dasa. Similarly, you can lit Gingelly oil lamp in your pooja, which will also nullify the ill effects of Rahu.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

CNR

my daughter's details are
    D.O.B- 17-3-1994
    Time-2.22 p.m
    place-Jallandhar/Jullundhar

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
    <INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden><INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>[/quote]

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Sharthi;1061673

Dear Mr. Sharathi,

On scrutiny of your birth chart, it is found that you are likely to get the re-employment probably between 17.4.2010 and 21.05.2010, being the dasa- Ven MD, Ven AD, Juip PD and Mer SD, failing which the chances are in Januayr, 2011. You will certainly get a good job, since significator for job is Saturn and as Saturn is followed by exalted (ucha) Jupiter, you will get a good job.

As regards your marriage, the time for the prsent is not much favourable. Once the transit Saturn moves from Virgo (kanni rasi) to Libra (Thulam rasi), theer will be probability for marriage. Hence, for the time being you can concentrar in attempting for the job and everthing will go on well.

Pray of God of your choice for all gooness in life.

May God Bless U abundantly in all respect.

CNR

4. Pragaspathy

Hi devidxb;1061686

In order to cast the birth chart, the actual place of birth is necessary. Indian means from Kashmir to Kannyakumari. The chart cannot be drawn with the available details. Please repost your question with full details and if you are married, please furnish the birth details of your spuse also.

May God Bless U abundantly in all respect

CNR

5. Pragaspathy

nmtkar123;1061688

Dear Ms. Namita Mehra,

In any horsocope, 2nd house/lord (house of family), 4th houe/lord ()house of comfort), 7th house (house of life partner), 9th house/lord (house of fortune), 12th house/lord (house of bed pleasure) should be to the maximum extent should be free from malefic influenes and atleast aspect by the benefic planets. In your birth chart, most of the planets except 9th house is affected either by the asociation of malefic planet and placemnet of malefic planet. The second house is the house of family happiness. In this house, the planets like 4th and 7th Lord Mercury, 3rd and 8th Lord Venus, 6th Lord Sun etc are placed.

For example, in a house, if good people and bad people are allowed to stay together, the bad people will take advantge of malefic effect, with the result the good planets will lose thier identity/power and the house itself will become a house of trouble some one. There is amalgamation of benefic and malefic planets. The benefic planets have lost their strength and power. This is what has happned in your case. Even though, the Jupiter is aspecting the 12th house and also 2nd house, it has not brought much benefits.

Howeer, at present the transit Saturn is much favurable for marriage time and the transit Jupiter from 3.5.2010 will also be favourable for marriage since both of them will be either aspecting the Lagna or 7th house from Lagna.

Hence, as per the dasa in operation, the period beetween 25.09.10 and 29.09.2010 may likely to give the chances. Hence, Pray dedicatedly the Goddess Devi of any form and She will certainly hear your prayers and bless you with happiness.

I do pray for your well being.

May God Bless you abundantly in all respect.

CNR

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms. nmtkar123;1061834

Madam,

I Have since sent the reply to you.

regards

cnr

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. hamsa23;1061806

In Astrology, the reading of the child's chart upto the age of 12 years is not done, for the reasons, if any aderser prediction is made and conveyed and it will become true. Even some of the Astrologers of the view that no prediciton should be made upto 7 1/2 years.

However, the Astrology permits the consultation regarding the study of chidren and health issues. But generally, I do not prefer to make any prediction for the children. Hence, You may please try to consult any Senior Professional Astrologers in this regard and they will help you. I am extremely sorry I am not able to be helpful to you.

May God Bless Your child and all of your family members, abundantly in all respect.

CNR

8. Pragaspathy

Hi varmaswathy;1061867

If you are married, kinldy arrange to send your birth details along with your spouse's birth details because for predicting the children the horoscope of life partner is must.

REgards

CNR

9. Pragaspathy

10. Shilpa23

Shilpa23 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Thank you so much for clearing my queries.I really felt very happy on seeing ur post.U helped me alot sir.After seeing ur post i gained all my lost confidence.Ya surely i will do the things which u mentioned.U made my day sir.Thank you so much for ur blessings .Thanks for ur support too sir.

Thanks,
    Shilpa.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010