Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sharon678

sharon678 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Name:Udayakumar Muttur
    DOB: 27,sept,1959
    Time:17:35
    Place:Tumkur(karnataka)
    Facing problems in business, financial and personal life. it has been extreme for the past 3yrs. Please advise how long will it take me to come out of this crisis
    thanks
    uday

2. quandaholic

quandaholic New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    i would like some guidance for my cousin sister.
    DOB- 28/06/1972
    Time- 12:00(afternoon)
    Place- London (uk)
    could u please advice us about prospects on her marriage,as we have been trying for some time now but with no positive result.thanking u in advance for your help,and looking forward to your reply .

3. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir, Greetings! I have logged back in to Indusladies after a very long time and came across your predictions for everybody. Thank you for the noble work. I would like to ask for my husband. His work and health, and also his father's health. My father-in-law is gravely ill since past 3 months. Not sure if you can predict about him from my husband's details. Please see if you can. I am reciting Shiv Maha Mrityunjaya mantra for him currently. As for my husband's work, it is not doing too well. He has been trying for some other line of work or even abroad, but with no success. Current business is not doing too well, and recently, it has also started affecting his health. Please throw some light on his opportunities. As also general predictions for him. His birth details: Name: Vinod Date: 5 Jun 1969 Place: Chennai Time: 12.12 p.m. (noon) I would appreciate it very much, thank you, regards, Hasita

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

5. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

6. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

7. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

8. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Thank you, Sir for your detailed notes. I just wanted to add that his current work is quite physical and strenuous in nature and having crossed 40, it is becoming quite a strain. He's developing severe back pain since past 2-3 weeks. Will prayers to Lord Hanuman and Shani dev be helpful, any others, or anything more specific? thank you regards

9. smartgirl

smartgirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much the explaination. He has gone thru a lot in small age, and I really want him to lead his life completely. After reading your reply, I am much relieved.I really hope he does well in life. Thanks again for your patience and time.
    Also, I had a query. Though it can not be considered as problem, but deep down the heart I am anxious about my dream and aspirations.
    I have always wanted to go abroad and see places. Well I completely understand that life is not always how you want, but I would like to know if I have a chance to go abroad and see places. I have been aboroad once on my job. that was for a short duration. Also I would like to know if I can go with my husband. It a dream for me to go together and see places. Sir Please, please make time to answer my anxious mind. my details are:

DOB: 20/01/1985
    TOB: 11.30. P.M
    POB: Kustagi, Karnataka

[/QUOTE]

10. Jay23

Jay23 New IL'ite

Thanks Sir for the reply. I have one question regarding your reply.

Regarding the birth of the second child, the above same period is supportive and there are chances that you may likely to be conceived during this period, even though the promise is not much stronger.

Do you mean this time is not stronger or there is no chance for second kid?

Regards,
    Jay23