Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Can you please tell how I will be in career and also financially.

DOB: 24-7-1976
    TOB: 2.26pm
    Place: Jaipur, Rajasthan

Thanks

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya,

You have indicated that you will be travelling ... while analysing your chart, it indicates the travel to foreign country, in connection with your work.

It is true that you have Kala Amirtha Dosha; when all the planets are hemmed, in between Rahu and Ketu axis, it is called Kala Sarpa Dosh; in this case, when all the planets are moving from Ketu to Rahu, it is called Kala Sarpa Dosha, the intensity of the dosha is said to be high; and if the planets are moving from Rahu to Ketu, it is called Kala Amirtha Dosha, you have such dosha of the second category. Both KSD and KAD are very common in most of the life. There is no need to get panic of this.

Actually, in earlier days, there was no planets viz. Rahu or Ketu and most of the classical Astrology books have not given any importance to these planets. In the 12 houses of zodiac signs, there is no separate house either for Rahu or Ketu.
    But Rahu is considered as a worst malefic.

It is believed that those who have this dosha will have obstruction concerning, education, employment, marriage, birth of child etc., and
    the intensity of the dosha will get nullified, when they attain the age of 32 years.

Generally, most of the unscrupulous Astrologers are in the habit of making the people to get panic on various issues and making the natives to do some remedial measures, purely for some personal gains.

Any remedy for anything, will not bring any good thing in the life; the people should realize this. The best remedy for any suffering is the helping the needy poor people, donating the old clothes, helping the close relatives, at the time of their need, not cursing the elders and especially, aged lady members of the family and finally praying the God and leaving everything to HIM and HE will take care of all.

If you are travelling to any place, you can pray lord of your choice and also try to pray Lord Shiva/Lord Narayana, who is said to be controller of all nine planets.

If you do so, everything will get alright and you will be happy in the life.

Always try to pray your family Deity, elders of your family will inform of the Deity.

Actually, in your case, the Rahu has alone taken you to abroad, in case if you are travelling for abroad.

My best of Luck.

regards

3. Pragaspathy

4. drnp

drnp New IL'ite

Thank you for taking the load of my mind.Its been comforting reading ur reply.

If time permits, could u please shed some light about the future.I'm not able to continue in my field of study and planning on studing further in a related field for future employment.is it a good move?will it give good chances for a livelihood.

And sir please look up to see if there is any hope to sell the house and move to a different place.when i asked this to the astrologer i had already mentioned ,he asked me to tell a number and 2 flower names.
    the flower names turned out to be correct but the number was differentand he said it would sell.but im losing hope with the economy still being sluggish.

kindly predict on the same.

regards,priya

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  5. Pragaspathy

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Priya,

As per your chart, this is a good time for travelling abroad; I understand from your reply, you do not hv any such plan.

Regarding the disposal of the house, please let me know, the property is under whose name and if it is in other's name, please furnish their birth details.

Regarding moving to other place, please let me the birth details of your husband

regards.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  7. Pragaspathy

Dear Asr4,

Kindly post ur request along with the birth details of your husband. While reposting the same, kindly give the birth details of both along with your request so that it will be easier for me to send the reply

regards

8. drnp

drnp New IL'ite

hello sir,

actually im currently residing in a foriegn country.
    and abt the house its under both our names.
    his birth details are -
    feb 28, 1974
    3.30 am in ooty.

hope to hear from u soon.

thanks a ton for all ur doing.

regards,priya

9. butterball

butterball New IL'ite

Hi Sir- your guidance requested

:bowdownNamastey Sir:bowdown

Greetings . . .

Hope you are doing well? :bonkIts 12:06am you must have slept by now. Sir, after a lot of thinking i decided to share my hubby's detail with you. He has been trying to take a job change for sometime now. But nothing seems to be working for now. His details are as follows

Saurabh Shrivastava
    11 june 1978
    12:25pm
    Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh ( u. p)

1. When will his job change take place?
    2. Abroad or india?
    3. Which Direction from Navi mumbai do you see us shifting to or is it the same place?
    4. His Age and health?
    5. Any remedies if at all to be done?

Thanks Once again sir! Looking forward to your prediction and guidance!

TC sir
    Loads of love and good wishes
    Lavanya :)

10. God

God New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. How will be her married life?

Thanks