Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chand235,

The girl is a scorpio native and the boy is a Libra native; both are 2/12 position from each other; which is not to be considered.

The girl's Moon sign is Sagittarius and the boy's Moon sign is Scorpio, which are also 2/12 from each other, which is also not be considered.

From the boy's Moon sign, the 8th house is occupied by Rahu; for which there is no balancing dosha.

Hence this proposal is not good to be pursued.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

[/QUOTE]
    Hi Umeshkumar,

On 28th May, 2015, the day star will be Uttaraphalguni. Your birth star is Poorvashadha.

The transit will be favourable in 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th houses from one's natal Moon sign.

The transit Moon, on 28th May, 2015 will be in the star of Uttaraphalguni; while counting from your Moon sign sagittarius, the transit Moon sign is in Virgo,which happens to be 10th house; which is extremely good. This favours 25% success

While considering from your Janma Naksthra, i.e. Poorvashadha, the Uttara Phalguni will be 20th naksthra and by dividing the same by 9 (nine stars), the balance will be 2nd - which is extremely good and will give benefic results. Thus, this favours 25% success.

While considering from your Moon sign, the day lord (28th May, 2015 happens to be Thursday, represented by Jupiter) is in the 8th house, which is not favourable (loss of 25%)

While considering from your Moon sign, i.e. Sagittarius, the Sun will be in the 6th sign, i.e. Taurus, which favours the success of 25%.

Thus, there are 75% success, as per the date of result to be declared.

Hence, let us and wait for the favourable results.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Swarnalakshmin,

The period 01st Sept 2015 and 30th Sept 2015 is very supportive for getting employed. So, please make sincere attempts and that there are every chances for getting a good employment.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi Muni,

The intensity of the dosha is high in the case of the girl; whereas it is low in the case of your brother. Always, the male should have more doshal that the girl.

She has Mars in the 8th house from her Moon sign, whereas the boy has Mars in the 4th house from his Moon sign and in the 12th house from his Venus sign, which is not compatible with that of the girl's Mars in the 8th house, which is a severe dosha.

Hence, the chart of the girl is not suitable for ur brother and u can look for some other chart.

As per his chart, the period from 22.06.2015 to 30.10.2015 is very supportive for marriage.

Regards

5. chand235

chand235 New IL'ite

Respected guruji
    thanks for your kind reply.
    so i have to avoid sagittarius moon sign of girl.

is it possible to know how to balance dosha of my son in 8th house by rahu - i mean which dosha girl should have in which house in moon sign. please request advise so that i look for the balancing of this dosha.

also sir is there any internet site which gives this balancing of dosha results specially this rahu dosha in 8th house. i did on pro kerala site and also scientific astrology site. both said excellent dosha balancing - payasamya. so if it is okay with you can u suggest.

thank you very much once again for your selfless service sir
    lots of pranam chandrika

6. Pragaspathy

Hi Chand235,

The matching of the chart is an art and this cannot be easily explained. Balancing of dosha between two is must and always the boy should have higher doshas; when compared to the girl's dosha; but it should not be more than 2 times of girl's dosha.

Any planet in the 8th house in a male chart causes some dosha; it is not so bad, when compared to girls, since it is severe in the case of girls, since the 8th house, mainly from the Janma Lagna, speaks about her Mangalya Bhagyam.

Hence, you may try to consult any professional Astrologer before finalizing any proposal.

Regards

7. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Sorry sir.. Here is the details:

DOB: 16/11/1983
    Place:Salem
    Time: 7.25am

I like to know about the job.

8. mahakumar

mahakumar Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir,
    I will tell her to pray to Goddess Parvati. But how is her career, because her husband is torturing her and she might have to have a good job to support her and her kids. Her career growth is slow, please tell her if her career will be good so that she can take care of her kids and live alone if anything happens.

May 8 1973
    4:55 pm
    Bangalore

9. anjana2109

anjana2109 New IL'ite

dear pragaspathy sir,
    Still waiting for your kind guidance. Posting it again sir. Sir any idea on my future..regarding marriage, job etc.

[QUOTEh=anjana2109;3555328]Dear pragaspathy sir, thank you so much for your valuable time .sir the boy is a divorcee
    And even he was in same condition as I was in our life. Anxiously waiting for your kind reply. Sir is there anything I can do to improve my state. Even my parents remsin unhappy with me most of the time.

Thank you sir

regards[/QUOTE]

10. divyashah1211

divyashah1211 New IL'ite

Thank you Guruji for your reply. Guruji, are there any possibilities of getting job earlier ? Just to curious to know as we are already in a very tough situation and to sustain it till that time will be very for difficult us.

Warm Regards,
    D