Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI Mansomas,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi PavithraS,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your brother belongs to Sagittarius, a sign of spirituality, searching for the unknown. At present, he is running the Dasa of Ketu. During the dasa of Ketu, one will be much inclined towards religious activities. Ketu is placed in the 10th house, house of Karma, directly aspected by the Moon, Mars and Rahu and this could be one of the reasons for his interest in spirituality.

The Ketu dasa will be operative until 16.02.2019 and much progress on makign him to get married is not likely to occur.

IN his chart, the 7th house is directly aspected by the 7th lord Mercury and also the Jupiter, and this does not rule out any marriage. Apart from this 7th house is aspected by Mars and also Sun, two malefics, which may delay the marriage.

IN his chart, the Moon, the significator of mind is afflicted by Mars and Rahu, which is likely to cause imbalance mind. Hence, it is advisable to opt for meditation, which is good for him in the current situation.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI Umeshkumar,

Please confirm whether ur time of birth is 04.20 AM. Also, please confirm whether your wife was born on the mid night of 15th or 16th August because in the mid night by 12, the next day gets started and it is presumed that her time of birth is in the early morning of 00.11 hrs.

So long you get divorce, she is your legal wife and it is not proper to use the word "The details of the lady whom I got married"

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI Ananya23,

I do not look into the requests of the Member, who have posted their request in other Astrological forum.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi Tanmayitanu,

Thank U V M for ur kind acknowledgement.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi AkshayaATM,

It is not known whether the both charts were matched, by a qualified Astrologer. The matching between two is not good.

According to your husband's chart, he is not likely to break the marriage.

As far as progeny is concerned, the 5th house has to be taken into consideration. As he happens to be Libra native, the 5th house happens to be Aquarius, owned by Saturn, an eunuch planet and the Rahu is aspecting the 5th lord and also the 5th house of his chart.

Normally, when the 5th house happens to be owned by either Saturn or Mercury, there will be some problem concerning the progeny and in as much as this house is aspected by Rahu, the issue will get complicated.

Also, in his chart, the Jupiter the Puthrahara is hemmed in between the malefics, causing Papakatri yoga, which is another factor for progeny related problems.

While coming to your chart, in as much you happen to be Virgo native, the 5th house happens to be Capricorn, owned by Saturn, an eunuch planet, as already informed. However, in as much as the 5th house is aspected by Saturn, even though it may delay the progeny; but good for progeny.

While this is so, in your chart the Jupiter, the puthrahara is afflicted by the Rahu, which causes Naga / Sarpa Dosha.

Hence, it is advisable that both of you can go over to Kalahasthy near Tirupathy and try to do the remedial measures for progeny, which is good for u. In as much as the transit Saturn and Jupiter are favoruable until mid July, 2015, you may try to go to Kalahasthy and perform the remedial measures and if this is done immediately and the Almighty is pleased, there are chances for getting conceived before mid July, 2015.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi Nila,

I do not consider the request of the Members who have posted their requests in other Astrological forum.

Regards

8. rarejewel

rarejewel Junior IL'ite

Hi Sir

I am anxiously waiting for your response.

9. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram.
    Thank you so much for replying in detail and so soon. From your words, I understand that this is not time for getting him married. Even if we force a marriage, I will be doing harm to the bride to be. It is only wise to wait for the Time to ripe.
    He himself has chosen the path of meditation, enrolled in a yoga center when he went to our native place on a vacation. Hope that gives him peace of mind. I just pray the Al Mighty to steer him in good path.
    Seeking your blessings,
    Pavithra .

10. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathyji,
    Thanks for your reply. My DOB is 17/10/1975, Birth time 4:45 AM, Place of birth is CALCUTTA, West Bengal. Currently I am going through Budh Mahadasha and in a couple of days Rahu antardasha is going to start. I am little worried about it. Can you please tell me how is period will be for me financially, health and relationship. Also I am in buisness in partnership how is partnership business for me. When will I be able to buy a house. Thanks for your help in aadvance. Regards, Amit.