Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Celina,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

In your case, the placement of Lagna Lord in the 12th house, 10th lord in the 12th house and 12th lord Moon in the 10th house - all are indicative of that you are likely to get settled in abroad. Also, the Rahu is in the 12th Bhava, i.e. your Lagna is at 21 deg and 29 min of Leo and Rahu is at 7 deg and 57 min of Leo, which is considered as that Rahu is in the 12th Bhava. Rahu in the 12th Bhava will invariably make the native to leave the birth place and get settled in abroad.

Regards

2. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,
    Iam waiting for ur reply..
    My details:
    DOB-02-November-1987
    TOB : 05:20 p.m (evening) (indian timing)
    POB : Nazareth, thoothukudi district, tamilnadu

My Queries:
    1.How my married life will be?
    2.I worked before marriage and then resigned it.Will i be able to get a job in futue?
    3.Will i be having a good financial status?
    4.Will i buy my [COLOR=#009900 !important]own house?[/COLOR]
    5.Whatever i plan, its not happening.. i am struggling so much in life.. Why is this happening?
    6.How my kid life will be?
    Plz reply..
    thanks in advance

3. garimagoyal

garimagoyal Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply and predictions. My sister's first marriage was also an arranged marriage. Let us hope for the best in future. As per your advice, we will match both horoscopes before fixing the match (whenever god willing any such chance arises).

Regards,
    Garima

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Garima,

Regards

5. keerthu18

keerthu18 New IL'ite

ok sir..thanks for ur kind advice..i ll try to consult my parents before taking a decision...i now want to know about my higher studies sir...its been almost 4 yrs since i had completed my MBBS and till now i am not able to pursue a PG due to one reason or the other...my studies mean much more important to me now as that is the one thing which ll come with me till the end...the entrance for medical PG is very competitive but i could not focus on preparation right now..exams usually comes every year in december, february,march(all india, aiims and state entrances)...if i start to study now ll i be able to get through with a good rank in 2016 exams r 2017...please tell me about this sir...thanks...

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Keerthu18,

At present, you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Sun, which is operative from 2.11.2014 and it will end on 27.09.2015. The sub lord of Sun is Venus, who is the lord of 5th house, promoting higher education. Hence, for the time being, you can simply ignore, happening around you and leave the matter to nature and be prepared for ur high studies, which will certainly give good results. Though, initially, it may be little difficult to ignore everything and concentrate on your studies; but you can make it a point that your success in the life depends upon your higher studies. According to ur chart, you will have a good professional career with good income.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  7. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,
    My details:
    DOB-02-November-1987

My Queries:
    2.I worked before marriage and then resigned it.Will i be able to get a job in futue?
    5.Whatever i plan, its not happening.. i am struggling so much in life.. Why is this happening?
    Plz reply..
    thanks in advance

8. celina

celina New IL'ite

thank you again sir ,

live an abroad I don't think so because my parents are so taking care of me , I mean my father is so pression i don't know how can i say , he pick me to school , I'm not social as my friends , maybe I will be more free when will i get married i don't know , so i listen always my parents i can't able to take decision by myself , lack of confidence etc.. sun in 12th house explain that ? 4th lord 9th lord in 12 house also..

thank you so much

regards

9. keerthu18

keerthu18 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for ur positive response sir...i shall try to focus on my studies sir...if i need to know about anything else in future i ll contact u sir...

thanks

10. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,
    My details:
    DOB-02-November-1987

My Queries:
    Plz reply..
    thanks in advance