Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Ashy28,

You will have safe delivery with the blessings of the Almighty. Please pray Lord Jupiter, in the Navagraha

Regards

2. khushii15

khushii15 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing good!

Whenever I am very much depressed and don't find any solution for my problems. I come to you:), for your kind advice.

Thanks a lot Sir , for helping people in problems\difficulties. God Bless u

Below are my details:

DOB:15th Oct 1983
    Time: 9:45 Night
    Place: Mumbai

I am soon going to lose my job, After doing 2 years of continuous hardwork , I dint get any good, instead I got notice period of 2 months to find another job. I am in lot of tensions. searching for jobs.

Please suggest whether \when I will get job, and also should I try for abroad jobs? any chances of me getting job abroad?

Thanks a lot!
    Waiting for your kind reply:
    LP

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Sneha,

The period between Nov 2014 and mid July, 2015 is supportive for marriage and sincere attempts may yield beneficial results.

At present, your brother is running the dasa of Sun and Bhukti of Mercury; both of them are placed in the 12th house; which is not good. This will be operative until 04th Oct 2015 and there may be chances for improvement after this date.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Happyhuman,

As I had already informed, please advise the girl to realize her responsibility and act accordinghly.

Regards

5. siddusahana

siddusahana Bronze IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,

Waiting for your reply sir. Kindly reply to my question #22190. Thanks in advance.

6. softwaregal

softwaregal New IL'ite

Dear Sir
    My parents are going through a lot of stress and hardship for past 6 years with court cases, hearings, court expenses and all. Please tell if any pariharam for any lord will reduce the hardship, also when they will be out of these cases and have peace.

Mother
    Aug 25, 1953
    2.30 am
    Chennai

I don't have father's birth time.

Father
    Apr 20, 1954
    Chennai

My brother is going through divorce and so much problem from his wife side to extract as much money from him. He earns low and his wife was with him for just 4-5 months and left. When will he get divorce and remarry ? Will he ever have happiness and peace.

Brother
    2 Dec 1980
    2.30 am
    Chennai

7. peacebeuntoyou

peacebeuntoyou New IL'ite

Dear Sir Pragaspathy,

I am Nitta from Singapore. Sir, I am humbly asking for this request. I've sent you 4 private messages to which you have not responded. I am very stressed and down, please be kind, pls reply. I really really need your help.

Thank you, Sir.

8. coolkids

coolkids New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate you sir, great work.
    You are helping many people in this forum.
    God bless u sir.

Frm,
    Sneha

9. happyhuman

happyhuman New IL'ite

Ok Sir Thank you so much...

10. happyhuman

happyhuman New IL'ite

Sir,
    I Already discussed about this earlier. My friend is 2 month pregnant now. And her husband got onsite opportunity now and its a long term.
    she wants her delivery to be in India but he is forcing her to take there but my friend is not willing to survive in USA because in India
    everybody there for her to take care in USA nobody there she is getting fear that how she will deliver there. Its a first baby for her and
    she is working here she don't want to loose her job over here. So please tell me that where she will deliver the baby. What her chart says? Help me pl...........
    Her details :
    DOB : 21th August 1989,
    TOB : 10.20 PM
    POB : Tiruvannamalai
    Her Husband Details:
    DOB : 15th July 1981
    TOB : 09.22 PM
    POB : Chennai

Thanks in advance