Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Thank you,Guruji. I asked him indirectly is there any one in his mind, he is telling noone . we are all worried about his future and his marriage .my mil is most worried about his marriage.whom ever we show, he is telling some excuse.what we have to do ,guruji? is there any pariharas that we have to do?kindly help

2. athira91

athira91 New IL'ite

good morning pragaspathi ji,

hope you are doing good. i just want to inform you that my husband got selection in visa processing and we are hoping for a good news.

just want to know how this year is going to be for me. will i get a job of my expectation? chances of any foreign trip? want to visit some temples. will that be possible this year. heard that some planets are changing their positions.so just want to know how that will affect me in general.

dob:28/7/1991
    time: 1.32 pm
    place: palghat,kerala,india

thanks in advance ji.

3. sravspawan

sravspawan New IL'ite

hello sir,

sorry to post in other forum. but it does not mean to cross check or i does not mean that i dont have trust on you. it is just because i am in need of advice.. i am mentally upset and badly waiting for children.. only because of that i have contacted others. pls forgive me and understand my situation. thanks in advance sir.

4. sravspawan

sravspawan New IL'ite

hello sir,

sorry to post in other forum. but it does not mean to cross check or i does not mean that i dont have trust on you. it is just because i am in need of advice.. i am mentally upset and badly waiting for children.. only because of that i have contacted others. pls forgive me and understand my situation. thanks in advance sir.

5. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Hello,
    I have got delay in my marriage. Exactly please predict my future as I heard a lot of such and nothing happened.
    My date of birth. 6/4/1988
    Time. 1.20pm
    Place. Chennai

6. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

I sent you a PM, if you get a chance please provide your response at your convenience.

Thanks in advance.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Nilasisu,

We, in India, mostly follow the Vimshottari Dasa system. This is based on the birth nakshtra of the child. There are nine planets, including the shadow planets of Rahu and Ketu. Each planet has been given three naksthras. For example, Aswini. Maha, and Moola are ruled by Ketu. The next Bharani, Uthraphalguni and Pooradam are ruled by Venus and so on..........

Hence, the birth star of your child will be known, only after the delivery of the child. However, if the Muhurtha for C Section is decided, then, we can calculate the Janma Nakshtra. Moon is the very fastest planet among the nine planets and approximately it will be in one naksthra per day. There are twenty seven (9 x 3) nakstras.

So, please simply don't get troubled about this. This can be taken up by end of Dec 2014 or first week of Jan 2015, if you wish to find out an auspicious Muhurtha for C Section. If so, please post your birth details and post your question, well in advance, prior to your c section delivery.

Regards

8. machu

machu New IL'ite

hello mr. pragaspathy ji,
    I wish to know when my daughter would get married, also my son who is trying for mba and is struggling for a job. My family had not seen any auspicious thing happened for the past two years.

My daughter's 1.20pm 6/4/1988
    my son 17/4/1990 when the ragukalam was going to end he was born

9. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Machu,

IN order to generate the birth chart, the date of birth, time of birth and place of birth are essential. The details furnished by you are insufficient. Hence, please repost your request with full birth details

Regards