Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Sir
    I have a query regarding the MUHURTA DATES someone said that there are no good MUHURTA dates after June 2014 till November 2014.Is it so?
    Have started looking out for my son, no alliance has been fixed as yet.

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Will let you know Sir if anything comes through.
    Thank you Sir

3. muni99

muni99 New IL'ite

hello sir,

just now i have come across this thread..plz help me sir..,,,

we have been married since 1 year..from day 1 of my marriage i am facing problems..i have a very problamatic inlaws..till date they are torturing us in many ways..i dont have any peace of mind..there is not even a single day i am happy wholeheartedly...thought of ending my life but i cudnt because i have a very good supportive husband..today am alive is only because of him and my parents..above all these things i am not able to conceive..visited many temples..was getting fed up with all these things..please do help me sir..here are my details..please help me if there is any problem in our birth charts.plz tell me when will i conceive..i am giving my details..

name : veluru muni nalini
    dob : 15-12-1987
    time : 9:10 am (hastha nakshatram 3rd padam)

husbands name : asodi narendra reddy
    dob : 18-04-1985
    time : 8:30 (uttara bhadra nakshatram 3rd padam awaiting your reply
    truly in need of your help sir..

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  4. HappyMom12

HappyMom12 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

I will follow the remedy suggested by you. Thank you very much.

Thanks,
    Happymom.

5. skumars25

skumars25 New IL'ite

First of all, thank you so much for continuous support & answers for all my questions..

Yes, indeed.. she got selected on last Wednesday and got her offer letter yesterday..

There is not words to explain the happiness.. it was a very special movement for us..

We would be visiting Kumbakonam Swamimalai soon to pray our all mighty god...

Thanks once again for your help & kind words to support us..

Thanks,
    Kumar

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

For the last one week, I had some issues with my Desktop computer and still it is not resolved.

Now, I am giving the replies, with the help of the Laptop, which had not been used by for some time.

I am glad to know that your wife has got the offer letter.

What I had predicted is based on her chart.

The daily prediction is a very interesting one for any event and this is purely different from what is being carried out in Newspapers and through electronic media.
    If everyone is aware of this, this will be highly helpful in everyone's event to plan an auspicious time.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Happymom,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Please take care of your daughter.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  8. Pragaspathy

Dear Kanaka Raghavan,

No - I have not heard of the same. In case if you want any predictions concerning the marriage of your son, you may please post your request with his birth details along with the reply, if any given by me earlier

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Heilpme,

I am trying to answer the issues raised by you, as follows :

At present you are running the dasa of Rahu from 13.10.2012. The Rahu dasa is one of the longest dasas, which will be operative for 18 years and it will be operative unitl 14.10.2030.

As far as Rahu dasa is concerned, it will have some peculiar character, i.e. out of he total 18 years, the first nine years will be either adverse or beneficial and the next 9 years will be either beneficial or adverse. If one is suffering due to Rahu dasa in gthe earlier period, he/she will have good period in the remaining period vice versa.

In your chart, the dasa lord Rahu is placed in the 5th house, one of the worst placement. The 5th house among other things represent progeny, poorva punnya etc. One can lead a very comfortable and peaceful life, if among other things, the 5th house and its lords are well placed. In your chart, the 5th house is afflicted by not only by Rahu but also by debilitated Mars and directed aspeced by Ketu and there is no beneficial aspect. Hence, once the commencement of this dasa, you would have experienced much problems.

Rahu is controlled by Goddess Durga; hence, it is advisable to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga, until your Rahu dasa is over, on every Friday, and also it is advsiable to use sesame oil in your pooja room.

For triggering of any event in the life, the running dasa, supported by the transit planets should be there.

The running dasa is not much supportive and also the transit planets are also not much supportive. However,in your case, the 10th lord, lord of profession is placed in the 7th house, while considering from the 10th house, the 10th lord is placed in the 10th house, which is an excellent placement and the combination of Jupiter and Sun will take one to a higher level in the life. You have such placement. Even though you may have some initial struggle in getting employed, you will have a good professional career. So, please keep on trying for the job and try to accept the available one and you will have chances in future for getting the job changed.

According to your chart, there are quite adversities concerning the married life. You would have experienced the same, even if you had married else.

Your 7th house is occupied by Lagna as well as 19th lord Jupiter along with the 6th lord Sun and 11th and 12th lords Saturn. The placement of 6th and 12th lord in 7th house, house of spouse is not good. Also, Sun in the 7th house is always not good; the exception would be when he is associated with the benefic planets. Here Sun is associated with Saturn. Also the close conjunction of Saturn and Sun in th 7th house is very adverse. Apart from this, Jupiter in the 7th house for female native is very adverse.

Apart from this, the 7th lord Mercury is in retrograde motion and has gone to 8thhouse, which is another great set back.

In addition, the 2nd lord, lord of family is in the house of its debilitation and affliced by Rahu and Ketu.

The 2nd, house of family and 7th house, house of spouse are more important; but in your case, the adversitity concerning these houses are high.

You have severe Mars dosha, i.e. Mars is in the 8th house, from Moon sign alogn with Rahu, which is one of the serious doshas; for which there is no blanacing doshas in the chart of your husband. Much care should have been taken before matching the charts.

Your husband too have some adversities; however, according to your husband's chart, he is a man who respects the Dharma,concerning marriage. Hence, please do not make the issue as a bigger and try to reconcile with him through the eleders of the family.

IN your chart, the distance between the Sun and Venus is more than 43 degrees; which is one of the set backs.

Hence, if you really want to save the marriage; try to adjust with him and also try to reconcile with him, since there are chacnes for some echo problems between both.

As Rahu is placed in the 5th house, representing stomach, abdomon, and also the Rahu dasa is running, there are chances for stomach related problems, like stomach pain, too discharge of blood during the menusus period; hence, if you come across with any such problem, please get the medical help without postponing for any reason.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Schakro,

I do not look into the charts of the members who had/have posted their requests in other Astrological forums.

Regards