Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Swatir23,

You have already got some predictions from one of the renowned traditional Astrologers and you can continue to have further consultations in the same forum.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Sunita,

When your husband is happy with the nature of work, being done by him; then do you feel, will it be good to interfere with the same and making it as an issue.

Leave the mater to his choice and at present, he is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of third and 6th houses and the transit Jupiter is also not much favourable. Hence, please do not make anything as an issue; which may affect you.

Leave the things to take its own course of action.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Varun5Varun,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

4. sunita23

sunita23 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I am more concerned about the career gap he is going to have, its almost a year now, and I feel the work he is doing can be managed along with Job as well.

Its not that I am underestimating him or making issues out of nothing, but I am more concern about his future.

Thank you
    Sunita

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I had got predictions in "pregnancy query only" forum where only preg queres are answered ,thats why I am posting here for prediction of other areas of life.

apart from preg queries I have not posted query in any other forum.
    kindly have a look of it.

6. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Thank you for your time and valuable predictions.Only time will unfold what life has in store for me till then your positive predictions will keep me going ahead.I am in lot of pain now :help.Waiting for good times to come.

thanks and regards,

7. city

city New IL'ite

Sir i want to know about my career. i am working in a private concern. vl i get govt.job or its gud to continue the same job.

8. Srisen

Srisen New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

I am writing to you again after 1.5 yrs. As i have told earlier, my relationship with my only elder sister is completely ruined and no contact for the past 4 yrs. Now, I am facing some issues with my parents as well (specifically mother) - I am facing humiliation from her and she is biased towards my sister, this affects me and hence we are not in good terms now. This affects my family life (like fighting with spouse bcos of this stress) and off late i am not doing very good in career front also. We have a big aspiration to do well financially n socially, but somehow not doing well in that area as well. Kindly let me know

1.whether i will win back my parents n whether we will be socially influential.
    2.Will i have any good change/upliftment in Job.
    3. About our prosperity.

My D.O.B :- 8th May 1980. Time : 5:31 AM. Place : Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
    My spouse's D.O.B :- 8th Sept 1979, Time : 4:30 AM , Place : Tirupur, Tamilnadu.

Looking forward for your reply.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Swatir2,

I do not wish to make any further predictions. Please do not post any more further requests.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Cutekid,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards