Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Justsmile,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. According to your chart, there will be every chances for the blessing from the parents; especially, you will be having good relation with your father.

In your chart, as there is a conjunction of Mars and Ketu, signficators for computer education, probably you will excel well in IT field.

There are good chances for getting the change of your expectation probably, by July and August, 2014.

In your chart, the Sun is exalted; Sun represents the Government; hence, you can very well try for the same of your interest.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  2. sowbhagya

sowbhagya New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

This post is regarding my career:

I have been moved to a different department of work since Aug 2012 and i am NOT at all happy with my career since then. I am not sure if i have a career growth in this field. I am trying my level best to move out of this company but i am not able to make it.

Can you please analyse and answer my questions:

Date of Birth: 30-September-1982
    Time of Birth:14:45 (Afternoon 2:45)
    Place of Birth:Chennai

a. Will i be getting a good job offer outside?
    b. How is my career growth for atleast 10 more years?

Thanks,
    Sowbhagya Sharma

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Spatthi,

According to your birth chart, the period between 12th August, 2013 and 18th Sept 2013 is very favourable for getting the job of your expectation, expected place; expected salary; thus leading to change of life style and any prior attempts will yield beneficial results.

You belong to Capricorn Lagna and the tenth house happens to be Libra, owned by Venus and Venus is placed in his own house; i.e. 10th lord is placed in 10th house itself, which is considered to be extremely good in success in profession and you will be hard working and will command respect and honour. Also, you will be a good administrator / bureaucrat.

During the dasa of Venus, i.e. between 09th Feb 2024 and 10th Feb 2044, you will acquire high status. For Capricorn native, as the Venus is an yogahara planet, i.e. lord of 5th and 10th; and well placed in his own sign, the dasa will be extremely good.

Have positive thinking and trust on God; you will certainly get the employment of your choice.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sarmipsg,

You may discuss the issue with your husband and take a decision, which is mutually agreed to both of you

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shravz,

I shall send the reply at the earliest.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shravz,

You belong to Sagittarius Ascendant the 5th house, house of progeny , i.e. Pisces is not occupied by any planet; but aspected by exalted Mercury, which is good. The 5th lord, i.e. Jupiter is placed in the Lagna is asepcting his own sign, which is extremely good; but He has been afflicted by Ketu and aspected by Rahu, which is one of the reasons for the delay in progeny.

In addition to 5th house, the 9th house has to be seen in case of female natives for progeny. The 9thhouse, which happens to be Cancer is occupied by debilitated Mars and 9th lord Moon has gone to 8th house, which is not good; however, this house is also aspected by Jupiter, which is good and a relieving factor.

The Puthraharaha Jupiter, who also happens to be 5th lord has been afflicted by the nodes, i.e. Ketu and Rahu; causing Naga dosha.

While looking into the Navamsa chart, the 5th rasi lord Jupiter is against afflicted by the nodes in this chart and the 5th house from the Navamsa lagna is occupied by Moon, Saturn and Mars.

Thus, it is evident that the puthraharaha Jupiter is heavily afflicted, which needs remedial measures.

While coming to your husband chart, he belongs to Leo Ascendant and his 5th house happens to be Sagittarius and directly aspected by the house lord and also Puthraharaha Jupiter, which is extremely good. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is occupied by Rahu and 5th lord from the Moon sign, i.e. Mercury is afflicted by nodes.

In the Navamsa chart, the 5th rasi lord, i.e. Jupiter is debilitated and aspected by Saturn, which is a clear indication for delay in marriage.

While looking at the dasa, you are running the dasa of Jupiter until 18th June, 2015. Hence, before the end of this, he will bless the beautiful gift of the Almighty, provided you are able to do the remedial measures for nodes.

Similarly, your husband is running the final phase of Rahu dasa, which will be over by 24.08.2014, followed by the 5th lord Jupiter dasa.

Hence, it is suggested that you may do the following:

1) Please perform the remedial measures for Sarpa dosha, concerning the progeny either at Kalahasthy or Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu
    2) After this, both of you may please plan a visit to Alangdi, the temple for Lord Jupiter, near Mayavaram / Kumbakonam and make dedicated prayers
    3) Try to visit Lord Shiva temple and pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy, on every Thursday
    4) Try to visit Lord Shiva temple and pray Goddess Durgadevi by liting ghee lamp to Goddess on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 and 12.00 Noon or at the convenient time

On doing certain mathematical calculations, both the charts confirm that you are capable of giving birth by natural method and no medical assistance is required; but the blessing of the Almighty is required.

In both the charts, the Jupiter is aspecting the 5th house, house of progeny, you will be blessed with good children.

Have trust on God and God will certainly bless you with his beautiful gift.

Regards.

7. nirmalasri

nirmalasri New IL'ite

Om nama shivaya!
    namaste sir

I hope you are recovering well. complete rest is necessary to recover soon. It is not hurry - reply me after you completely recovered to normal condition.

please match these two horoscopes

my detail

DOB: 31.3.1981
    TOB: 6.24 am
    POB: tuticorin

boy

DOB: 12.5.1979
    TOB: 12.15.pm
    POB: tuticorin

thank you

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Sir.

9. archanaajays

archanaajays New IL'ite

sir i am reposting...

hello sir ..

Can you pls predict about my career and will I have a stable career ..right now I am not working.. I was working before marriage for 6 months in Infosys.. I am a bbm graduate and a diploma holder in business .. Right now I am facing problems in marriage.. That's why I am worried about the job.. I never had a plan to work untill my daughter is 3.. But now I am forced to as I need to be financially independent ..
    Now a days I am going for bank coaching..

My Details

DOB : 15 august 1987
    Place of birth : Pathanamthitta District, Kerala
    Time : 1.57 pm

Husband details :

DOB: 2 feb 1980
    Time : 4.45am
    Place : pathanamthitta
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Archana

10. keture

keture New IL'ite

Dear Sir ,

Can you please analyse and answer my questions:

Date of Birth: 28-07-1990
    Time of Birth:7:12 AM
    Place of Birth:poitiers FRANCE

how will be her marriage life ? she will be love marriage or not ?
    her jupiter dasa will be benefic for her about her career ?

Thank you so much

god bless you..