Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sunmoon12

sunmoon12 New IL'ite

Namaskaram,
    Sir please help!!
    Female – Moola natachathiram / Dhanus Rasi / Dob : july 10-76

Male : Hastham / kanni rasi / Dob : September 3 -1970

My husband suspects me of having affairs. When bad times befall, even GOD shuns you – this is the lesson I learnt.
    Can you please help me? What is happening in my life? Is it worth even living? I don’t want to elaborate more, because I understand that you can search for anything on the internet by googling.
    With hope and prayers in my heart, awaiting your reply. there is only confusion, tears and hopelessness in my life. I place my trust in you now as my god, can you please take a look and let me know.Thank you Sir.

2. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I am re-posting my query..please see my chart and tell about my career.

Respected Sir,

As per your predictions everything happened.Now i am in another dilemma situation. I am blessed with baby , he was born prematurely at 8 months and 3 days.Now he is 2.5 months old.I have to go back to job.I am not interested in going to job as i am afraid of managing work and new born.I dont want to leave my premature baby at home and go to work. But we have used my company health insurance (USA)which was like lifesaver for my son's birth.so i am in position to return to work.
    Please advice me whether i will able to manage both work and baby or better talk with company and quit the job.

Right now i am facing very stressful situation after delivery and confused about thinking of forthcoming months.
    Please see my chart and guide me ,so that i will focus on things rather than worry.

DOB:17th Jan 1985
    TOB: 10:19 AM IST...
    POB: Pollachi, India

Thank you sir.Awaiting your reply.

3. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

hello sir,

This was my poast around 2 years back :
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/a...85688-astrological-predictions-551-print.html

I had to face immense hardships in my personal life and professional life this year esp. .We were on a brink of divorce in the beginning of this year (Infact there was a divorce case already but it was dismissed later in a few months) ,Will we be able to have happy married life?Can you suggest any remedy for improving the marital life and life in general :

My DOb:May 3 1982
    POB:Bilaspur,Chattisgrah
    TOB: 12 noon(approx)

Husbands DOB :June 28 ,1976
    POB:Chandigarh,India
    TOB:1:55pm

Thank you Sir.
    Some additional inputs:
    I don't eat Non Veg .Worship Durga ji daily .He lost his mom this year and that was the time we dismissed the divorce case

4. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

respected sir please clarify my doubts , am so depressed

my mars is in 7th house - makara/capricorn , mine is karkataka lagna and leo sign

some ppl say its a "ruchaka yoga" some ppl say its a "kuja dosha / mangal dosha "
    and som ppl say karka and leo lagna ppl wont be having any kuja dosha ...since mars is a yogakaraka for them ..

please kindly tell me the truth and remedies, am i a manglik :( , soonly im going to get marry , im so worried and depressed after knowing all these , and lost interest in marriage also , so please kindly clarify me ..

5. sunmoon12

sunmoon12 New IL'ite

Sir, I am reposting this again.. Please can you help?

6. rakeish

rakeish New IL'ite

tnq dear sir..

7. sweetsilverring

sweetsilverring New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,

Hope all is good at your end. I have been waiting eagerly for your reply. Would be really grateful for your reply.

Warm Regards,

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Members,

Quite for some time, there is some problem in the hard disk of my computer. The Service Engineer, who has promised to copy the data available and replace the hard disk has not done it so far. So, I am not able to reply to any of the messages. I hope this may take another week. I shall try to send the replies, probably, from the next week end.

I am sending this reply from my daughter's laptop.

I am extremely sorry for the conveninece caused.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Sunmoon12,

In order to generate the birth chart, the date of birth, place of birth and time of birth are essential. Kindly post the details.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Imeandmyself,

There are certain exceptions for Mars dosha. As far as Mars in Capricorn, for Cancer natives, there is no Mars dosha. Mars is exalted in Capricorn and Mars, either occupying its own sign, i.e., Aries and Scorpio or its house of exaltation and when such placement happens to be either, 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from the Janma Lagna, it causes the Ruchaka Mahapurusha Yoga.

Hence, you need get worried.

Regards