Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

2. preetam

preetam Junior IL'ite

Thank you so much sir. I will convey your advice to him. Thanks for finding a time for replying his queries.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Vidhya,

I am trying to give the following the assessment in respect of your friend at S.A.

1. Discontinued her studies 3 yrs back, now she wants to start - but many obstacles like financial and others - when she can start her studies again - will she continue her study?

She belongs to Gemini Lagna, owned by Mercury, who also happens to be her 4th house lord. So, naturally, she will be much attached to her mother. The Lagna Lord Mercury has gone to 8th house form the Lagna,which is not good. Also, the 4th house, represents the education. Her 4th lord Mercury has also also gone to 8th house and associated with 3rd Lord Sun, which is not good for education. However, let her re-continue her studies after May, 2012.

2. Currently working as a receptionist in a company - low salary , trying fro new job..nthing is happening -will there be a change for her in her career

First let her get qualified. In her case, the 10th lord Jupiter has gone 11th house, which should normally give good professional career. However, in the 10th house, there is Rahu and exalted Venus. The Rahu in the 10th house will normally make to get succeeded at 11th hour only, after much strain and sufferings.

3. when will her marriage happen - will her life would be good after marriage.

Her marriage will be a delayed one, since the 7th house is occupied by Saturn, which will normally give a life partner of older age, with much age difference.

Her 7th Lord Jupiter has gone to 11th house, which will be profitable to her after marriage

7th lord is the lord of Kama and the Kama Lord, going to the house of Kama (11th house) will giver her much desires and her desires will be fulfilled.

According to her chart, there are chances of love marriage and also the possibility for elopement with her partner.

For the present, the period from mid May, 2012 to May, 2013 is much favourable for marriage, according to transit planets and if there is blessings of God, there are chances to get married during this period.

regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Preetam,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear mrs. Vanitha_Me,

You belong to Cancer Lagna. The 4th house represents the education upto level of graduate and the 5th house represents the higher education. The 4th lord Venus and 5th lord Mars are in conjunction and placed in the second house, which assures you good education. Also the Mercury, the signficator for mathematics is powerful in Shadbala. Hence, in all probability sign well in the subject, chosen by you. So, you can study with some determination and you will get succeeded.

For the present, the chances of getting the job is promising till 2nd March, 2012, failing which the period from 15th July, 2012 to 3rd August, 2012 is much promising. Hence, you can try for the same with much confidence and you will certainly sign well in your field, since your 10th lord Saturn is exalted and occupying the 11th house, house of profit, in your Dasamsa Chart, meant for studying the profession.

Trust on God and have positive thinking and everything will go on well.

Regards.

6. Mohur

Mohur Gold IL'ite

Can please help me with my query?

7. Pragaspathy

Dear mrs. Deepaambrose,

There are every possibility that you will get the job between 29th June, 2012 and 03rd August, 2012. You will have a good professional career, since the 10th house, in your chart is occupied by Moon, Mars and Mercury, whose placement in the 10th house are all good, for profession.

Regards.

8. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot again sir for ur time and service......

May GOD bless you and your family...

Regards,
    Vidhya

9. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

Hi sir,

My dob: 29-1-1982
    star: uttarabhadra
    time: 4.45 pm
    place:kharagpur, midnapore dist, west bengal

Queries:

1) How soon will i get a job that i am trying for in s/w?

2) How soon will my financial problems start to get resolved?

3) Any chance of going abroad soon on work/job?

Plz reply.

Thanks.

Queenie

10. maswathy

maswathy New IL'ite

Thank you sir, for your fast reply. you are true that my husband is having motility issues though i am not having any issues in medical examination.We are planning for treatment .Is there any chance for conception any time soon .

One more query is there sir ,sorry if i am bothering you too much. I wish to take an MBA degree as i am holder in Btech IT, the field i am not interested at all .Is there any chance for my further education and if so when is the right time for my higher education . What field is good for my profession.

Thankyou..