Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Hi

My Husbands Details:
    DOB: 19 July 1982
    TOB: 4:00 AM
    P.O.B: Pandalam, Kerala

My Details:

DOB: 06 October 1985
    TOB: 7:59PM
    P.O.B: Tripunithura, Kerala

1) Currently our marriage is going through a tough time. With fights and misunderstandings. Will I have a peaceful married life?
    2) Will I have children? When and how many? I had a miscarriage before..
    3) Currently I am unemployed. Will i get a good job? When is a good time for that?

Hoping for a reply

Thank You!!

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Swiss,

Kindly repost ur request, with the nearest birth place or Dt. HQs of both yourself and also your husband.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Priyadarshi,

According to your brother chart, he will be the jobs, without much efforts. As per the transit planets, there are chances that he may get the employment in the following periods

1) From 10th Feb 2012 to 2nd March, 2012
    2) From 29th June, 2012 to 16th July, 2012

Out of the above, the second period will he highly promising, getting the job of his desires and wishes.

His financial positions will in general good. Because, his second lord Moon and the 11th lord Mars are directlyly aspecting each other, causing powerful Dhana yoga. There is a parivarthana between the 5th lord and 9th lord, i.e. 5th lord Venus has gone to 9th house and 9th lord Saturn has gone 5th house. As there is a connectivity between 5th and 9th houses, he will have his earnings without much effort and he will have a comfortable easy going life.

At present, he is running the Moon dasa, being the lord of 2nd house from 27th Sept 2011. The period between 22nd July, 2012 and 22nd Feb 2013 and also 26th Dec 2015 and 27th July, 2017 will be a golden period in his life; there will be consdieably good flow of money.

It is not to analyse a chart of boy or girl, who got engaged.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rekhanew,

When ur marriage bond is in existence, it is not proper to study your chart for another marriage and also the probability on the birth of the child. First try to get settled with the present life partner and if not you can proceed further as per the advise of your parents.

It is not proper to study your chart on the requests made by you for the present.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Questioner,

I cannot understand your post. Please advise Mr. Bholenath to make request on whatever he feels importance and you can create your own account and make the issues

regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Madhavigo,

It is not proper to study the compatibility of the married couple. You have some doshas, which are ablanceable with the doshas of your husband.

According to your chart, you are a very adjustable and accommodating house wife and according to both the charts, there are some connectivity, leading for happy marital life.

So, try to have positive thinking and try to lead happy married life.

regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Reddishmoon,

I am not making any general predictions. If you are desirous of konwing anything particular, you may please post ur request accordingly,

regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shruti,

According to your chart, the change of job in general is not advisable becuase in your chart, the 10th lord, lord of profession has gone to 12th house and also the in the Navamsa, the 10th Rasi lord mercury has gone to 6th house. Hence, it is better to continue in the present job itself, even though you may be having some hurdles.

Also according to your chart, your life partner may not much helpful, as per your expectation; however there is nothing alarming on your relationship with your husband. You will be adjusting house wife, with emotions, anger etc.

As far as profession, in case, if you want to change the job, the period between 19th March, 2012 and 4th April, 2012 is supportive.

regards.

9. mandarj

mandarj New IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathi ji

please Let me know about my career
    as consultant
    my details are
    5/1/1972
    time 5:35 a.m.
    place pune
    maharashtra

mandar

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Deepthi345,

My deep condolence for the miserable day, you had

Kindly post your request along with the birth details of your husband, since birth of the child has to be studied, by taking into account the chart of husband and wife.

While reposting, kindly mention the nearest town or Dt Headquarters to your place of birth.

regards.