Please recommend me the few best astrologers who lives in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by treenatureindia, Aug 2, 2014.

1. treenatureindia

treenatureindia New IL'ite

We are living in Karnataka. My sister's married life is in trouble and we want remedy or solution for this problem through astrology. So we want to consult best astrologer personally in Bangalore.
    Please recommend me the few best astrologers who lives in Bangalore and consult in Bangalore, who are expert in giving remedies without the help of computer software, so that we can consult him personally. Please give me the name and address and phone no. of the few best astrologers who lives in Bangalore.

waiting for early reply
    thank you

2. treenatureindia

treenatureindia New IL'ite

Please recommend me the few good (best) astrologers who lives in Bangalore

We are living in Karnataka,Banglaore. My sister's married life is in trouble and we want remedy or solution for this problem through astrology. So we want to consult good (best) astrologer personally in Bangalore.
    Please recommend us the few good (best) astrologers who lives in Bangalore and consult in Bangalore, who are expert in giving remedies without the help of computer software, so that we can consult him personally. Please give me the name and address and phone no. of the few good (best) astrologers who lives in Bangalore.
    waiting for your early reply
    thank you

3. Mahaastro

Mahaastro Senior IL'ite

pls post ur sisters date of birth / time of birth /place etc and also ur sisters husband too...Thank u

Mahalakshmi Astro Services

4. chevy

chevy New IL'ite

Sir, Please view my horoscope and recommend how to stabilize in studies and career as neither are working out for me for a long time. Be it studies or job it doesn't last / succeed more than 6 months. Will I have a career or will end up as a homemaker.

DOB - 12. June. 1988 Time. : 12.53 PM Place : Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu
    Nakshatra : Krittika Raasi: Rishabha.