Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hi Everbody....
    This is sudhindra here...im doing astrological researches from past 11 years....even I do counselling for people facing problems through phone and internet media only.....if u hav any astrological problem...write ur post with ur date of birth, birth time and birth place....
    I try my best to advice u through my astrological knowledge....also read my astrological articles to learn urself the secrets of Astrology..

With regards
    Sudhindra

Personal details posted here are on the discretion of every individual. Once you choose to post it, it stays in the thread, no deletion requests for the same will be honored. Please make sure no contact details are being posted.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013

2. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

hi ,
    Welcome to IL..

3. BrightRachael

BrightRachael Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for helping people through your knowledge.

My problem is that nothing comes in an easy way. For small things also there will be many hurdles. Things will always get delayed. For a simple job also, i had to try for so many months. My passport came after 2.5 years. don't know why but i have to really struggle to get things done. My married life is also not well. Life sucks.

DOB; 14/06/1980
    Place: Asansol, west bengal
    Time: 11:50 pm

Plz tell me whats store for me in my future and when will i get a good job.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  4. krishlakshmi

krishlakshmi Silver IL'ite

Dear Sunidhraji,
    This is for my sister.She is facing one or other Hurdle.She is trying for onsite and peaceful married life.
    Please help me with your prediction..
    DOB:16/JUL/1981
    TOB:7:04 am
    Place:Madurai
    Kindly help us with your prediction

5. shalini25

shalini25 New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    My details:
    DOB: 28-10-1986
    Time: 12:10 AM
    Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    I am currently facing lot of problems in my marriage life. I have been married for a year now. My In-laws are creating a lot of problem in marriage and there are always fights between me and my husband. He never supports me and always supports his parents. Can you tell me if he would change and understand about his parent’s intention? Would like to know if I have to always live as a joint family with my in-laws in the future? I would like to stay near my parents place… will that happen? Will I have a chance to visit and settle abroad? I am currently not having peace of mind sir.Your reply will be of great help sir.
    Thank you.

6. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello BrightRachael

Things are very good to future...according to ur horoscope the effect of saturn is more when consideted to other planets...and dats the reason u r facing hurdles and delays in everything u do...now do this remedy so dat u wil get neutralised from the effect of saturn and everything comes easy...EVERY SATURDAY VISIT HANUMAN TEMPLE BETWEEN 7PM AND 8PM...AND OBSERVE THE CHANGES.....

regards
    Sudhindra

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  7. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello krishlakshmi
    Your sis horoscope is good and indicates gud married life..marriage on the cards in feb 2014...but she faces some hurdles regarding martial life in 2019....when she enters Rahu mahadasha...placement of rahu is not gud in her horoscope...plz do some remedy to rahu before she starts her married life.....

regards
    Sudhindra

8. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello shalini
    The placement of sun...is very bad in ur horoscope and also u are running sun mahadasha presently..so u r facing problems in ur married life...it continues till feb 2018...so be patient and do the remedy I say...u can come out of the problem. ..starts the remedy on Sunday only...recite ADITYA HRUDHAYAM daily morning..rememeber it should me started from sunday morning at sun rise..do this daily n see the changes...
    regards
    Sudhindra

9. krishlakshmi

krishlakshmi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sunidhraji,
    She already got married,she is facing continous problem on marriage life and job...Is there any remedy to rahu so that she an perform it..Kindly recommend

1 person likes this.
  10. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello krishlakshmiji

Since mars mahadasha is under progress...u cant do remedy for rahu right now...since both are critical enemies...u can do it only when rahu mahadasha starts in 2019..now to overcome her problem presently...ask her to wear red coral to her ring finger on Tuesday and visit subramanya temple every Tuesday evening. .

1 person likes this.