Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello porschelvi
    U had sent only the date of birth. ...I do require ur time of birth to predict for u.....plz post me once again ur date of birth, time of birth, and also the place u were born. ....

regards
    Sudhindra

2. vanivineela

vanivineela Silver IL'ite

Hi Sudhindra ji,

My DOB: 13-Apr-1986
    POB: Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
    TOB: 6:00 Am

I am feeling quite depressed these days with respect to my career and personal life. I am pregnant and in my 9th month now, expecting my delivery in another 3 weeks. I keep thinking about my in laws due tho whom I am much worried. I am not comfortable staying with them, but my husband always support them in all aspects. I need to be free from all these thoughts and need to take good rest now. But due to these thoughts, I am being frustrated often and unable to stay with peace of mind. I am getting irritated for all small things they do.
    Also, with regards to my career, though I am working for a Private company, I see no growth here and really worried about it. I really want to leave all these tensions and stay with a relaxed peace of mind.
    Also, please let me know for how long do I need to bear with my in - laws. They restrict me for everything. I cant leave my husband for them, and my husband doesnt leave them for me. We always have a quarrel in this regards. I am mentioning my Husband's details for your reference:
    My Husband's Name: Karthik
    DOB: 15-Jan-1984
    TOB: 11:55 PM
    POB: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.

3. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello vani
    U will be getting rid of all these problems from may next year. ...one more thing I wanted to tell you. ..dont get depressed at this stage...it will quite affect ur child....try to be happy always never think of ur problems. ..u hav a very good and happy future after ur child is born. ...all the best...any doubts u hav just revert me back. ..

regards
    Sudhindra

4. vanivineela

Thank you for the advice Sudhindra ji..
    I will surely try to be happy and keep myself engaged.

I am just awaiting for May 2014.

How is my husband's future?

5. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello vani
    Yes.....ur husband's future is really good. ...presently he is running guru mahadasha till sep 2025 who is well placed inhis own house and powerful and then saturn mahadasha which also runs excellent for 19 years who is exalted in ur husband's horoscope. ..I think u no need to worry about ur husband's future. ...its really fine....

regards
    Sudhindra

6. vanivineela

Thank You very much Sudhindra ji..:)

He seems very much disturbed with his office work since a week. Any specific reason, and how long will he be in the same situation. Please let me know. I am a bit worried about it.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  7. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

for me his prediction about my baby gender is true.
    his calculations are right. he also provides solutions for the problems faced.
    most of the other astrologers had predicted baby gender which was not right in my case. but Sudhindra sir has predicted right.

He is very patient when he listens to us our problems.

i am very thankful to him and his service.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  8. markrajee

markrajee New IL'ite

dear Sudhindraji,

myself and my husband have been trying to concieve for the past year without any luck. i dont know if there is any dhosham or other problems. i have had medical advice and both myself and my husband seem to be fine. i would be very grateful for your advice to weather we can have children and wen will i concieve. many thanks in advance

myself:
    DOB: 21-05-1991
    BT: 2.39pm
    place: jaffna, sri lanka
    rasi: simmam
    nachtra: maham

husband
    DOB: 29-04-1980
    BT: 10.15pm
    place: jaffna, sri lanka
    rasi: thualam
    nachtra: swathi

thanks again

9. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello shruti
    Ur PM box is full.....

10. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello vani
    Don't worry. ...its about 14 days tension. ..he will be fine by this Thursday. ...don't allow the negative situation around u to impact ur mind....b calm n relaxed

regards
    Sudhindra