Astrology Get your prediction

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Psychic125, May 10, 2013.

1. Psychic125

Psychic125 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone I am an astrologer I'm offering a free future prediction To the all members Just tell me your date of birth And your question That would gladly answer your question give me a remedy that can help you

2. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir
    I would like to get prediction regarding my husband career. He is out of job and please advise when will he get ajob.
    His details
    DOB 29thAugust 1964
    time 9.00 p.m. Trivandrum

He was let go by his employer for no fault of his. Can he initial legal proceedings and get some money?please advise.

Also I would like to know about my career/ Will I get recognised in my present job or can I look for good opportunity as this job is very stressful and also underpaid.
    my details
    DOB 30th May 1971
    Time 4.00p.m. Chennai

We are livingin Texas, USA for the last 10 years but still my husband is not having a permanent job.
    Also we would like to buy a house. please advise if the timeis good and how itshoud be.
    Eagerly expecting your reply
    Thanks

3. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    My name is Preethi Vignesh. My details are:

DOB: 18-Oct-1984
    Place of Birth: Chidambaram, TN, India
    Time of Birth: 3:14 AM

Please tell me when will have a child. I got married in 2009.

Thanks,
    Preethi

4. preet9

preet9 New IL'ite

Hello Sir/madam

My question is regarding my brothers business. His name is Bikramjeet Singh. D.O.B 26/08/1979 time 10:20pm He is into construction business. he has built two houses one is fully ready to sale from last one year another incomplete. but there are no buyers for the houses in the market. because of that all cash flow has stopped. when will his house sale and how is my brothers financial future. all this is sending him into depression and he sometimes his is angry without reason. really need help on this issue.

5. anu2111

anu2111 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Myself Anu. I am a Manglik person. I have problems in making friends and adjusting with people. I feel everyone is fake and talk nicely when they have some work else they are selfish. I dont have any real friends in my life all are fake. Please help me. Now my job is also getting affected due to this. Please help me to live normally like others.

DOB - 21 Nov 1989
    Time- 10.05 pm
    Place - Mumbai

Please find my chart is placed here:

http://s10.postimg.org/r7y3716bt/charts.jpg

6. reshma11

reshma11 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for this post.Sir below are mine and husband's detail. my name is reshma. we are married since 2008 and still no child. sir please guide us and tell us when we will have out kid. i will be waiting for ur answer sir

Nilesh Suresh Mangrulkar
    Place - Madheli, Chandrapur, Maharashtra
    Date - 27th October 1980
    Time - 11:00 p.m.

Reshma Mukeshbai Sakhiya
    Place - Liliya, Dist:Junagadh, Gujarat
    Date - 26th August 1984
    Time - 4:25 a.m.

Thanks,
    Reshma

7. Artii

Artii New IL'ite

dob - 18-3- 1986
    pob - chennai
    tob - 4-30 pm

Please tell [COLOR=#009900 !important]my future[/COLOR] and my career
    Sir,

currently i am going through a tough time... my company is not doing well at this point of time and most of us in a position to loose the job (nothing happened so for but situation is bad)

Is it a right time for me to move out of this job & get something out side? What are the chances of getting a new job in near future.

thanks for your time & i appreciate your help on this.

thanks,

8. Monica21

Monica21 New IL'ite

DOB: 21.10.1992
    Place: Tanjore, TN
    Time: 4.30 pm

I am currently facing many issue's related to love.. I am the one getting hurt and crying over and all those.. please tell me why i am facing so much hardships with this specific person and is he really the one for me.. thanks in advance..

9. sheejag

sheejag New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    I am having issue in finding a stable job which I can do balancing my family life. Currently I m in IT and always in a long hours demanding job and due to this I quit my job now. I would like to know when will I be getting my next job and can I manage this job for long time. DOB- 5 Aug 1979, Time - 8:55 PM, Place of Birth - Quilon, Kerala
    Thanks
    S

10. thanujap

thanujap New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My Birth details are below. Currently I am facing issue with my job. I am not able to find any stable job and no balance in my life.

Please suggest me some remedies.

DOB: 21 March 1984
    Birth Time: 6.50 AM
    Place: Chennai