Progeny Queries only !!!!

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by swamy24598, Jan 2, 2013.

1. bluegreen

bluegreen New IL'ite

swamiji, both of our birth place is Chennai. Please let me know if i have to give any further details. I will do that. But pls look into our charts n let us know kindly... Eagerlywaiting swamiji..

2. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Since place of birth was not give before, predictions was not made.
    As per data furnished
    "Mine - 14-6-1986; Time 9.18 am at Chennai
    My husband - 20-11-1982; Time - 2.30 am at Chennai"

Horoscope analysis reveals, that without permission of your Kuladevatha, going for progeny would not be possible. Also I could see from wife's birth chart that 5th lord Retrograded Mars is deposited in Dual sign at Sagittarius, where Mercury, the 12th lord aspects Mars. Which indicates, that you should have baby only after medication.

Analysis also reveals that a tubular block / PCOD / PCOS problems are foreseen and in such case medication is required for making normal. But according to astrology, its a simple process on strict home foods, where you can be cured within 54 days time, and then go for conception, where you can hv by natural methods.

Husband's birth chart has not negative significance expect for low drive and low stimulations.

Kshetra Sputa and Beeja Sputa are taken for analysis, which are entirely opposite, which has a lot of significance in progeny related issues...

Pray GOD and go for conception, pls

Regards
    GOD bless a healthy progeny sooner to you

1 person likes this.
  3. tara06

tara06 Silver IL'ite

Dear Swamiji

Requesting you let us know when I will be blessed with a baby. we are trying from 2009 since married. the details are mentioned below: if any pooja & parahirams please let us know.

Husband name ; B.N. Praveen Kumar
    Date of birth ; 26 dec 1970
    Time of Birth : 12. 24 Pm
    Place of Birth : Madanapalli Andhra Pradesh
    Nakshtra ; Anuradha

Wife Name : S. Nirmala Devi
    Date of Birth : 15 Jan 1977
    Time of Birth : 2.19 PM
    Place of Birth : Chennai Tamil Nadu
    Nakshatra : Anuradha.

Requesting you predict our jathaka and please do needful.

om namaha shivaya
    om sri sai ram

thanks

4. bluegreen

bluegreen New IL'ite

Thankyou swamiji.. you have given me hope that I can also become a mother one day.. I thankyou a lot for the time and patience you have invested in studying our charts and getting back to us soon.. Im Always grateful to you.. May God keep you happy always.

Just in case you need my marriage date for accuracy of prediction, it is
    25-3-2010 held at Chennai..

And what a coincidence.. We just visited our kuladevatha last Sunday only and donated money.

Since you have said that medical problems exist, I would like to share with you that me and my husband have underwent all tests in hospital. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroid last year and taking medication. It is now under control and fine. I have no other problems like blockage/pcos.

My husband has very poor count and this is causing the delay. He is also in ayurvedic medication from this month. We are hoping that it gives good results in 3 months.

We were actually thinking to try some artificial procedure probably in October/Novemeber this year 2013. Since you have said that natural conception is possible, can we stop opting for any artificial procedure for pregnancy?

Also I would like to know when do you see chances of me conceiving? Whether it can be this or next year atleast or it may take some more years? Like to know the probable time.

Sorry for the many questions and the trouble to you. Kindly reply sir.. am eagerly waiting since Im a lot confused whether we can hurry up and try artificial procuedure this year? Is time favorable for me and my husband?

Thanks Guruji for the generous and wonderful service you are doing to childless couples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  5. DURGARAJ

DURGARAJ Silver IL'ite

Namaste Swamiji,

Can you please check this out and let us know.

Thanks,
    Durgaraj

6. ShankuBalaji

ShankuBalaji New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,

I have sent my query to your personal e-mail. I request you to kindly reply. Eagerly.waiting for your reply sir.

7. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Any mails without proper introduction, would be pushed to bin...
    might be it would have been in trash....

Hope this clears

8. jayashree1

jayashree1 New IL'ite

Hi Swamyji,

Why there is no reply to my query.....please have a look of my chart.

9. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Post details with exact query and exact birth details...
    Regards

10. jayashree1

jayashree1 New IL'ite

Respected Swamyji

Please find my birth details below and kindly predict when we will have a child.

me
    1-Sept-1982
    Time-7.03 Am
    Place-Achalpur(Maharastra)

Husband
    6-June-1982
    Time-3.30 PM
    Place-Vaijapur(Nearest city Kopargaon, Maharashtra)