Is magha singham not good for a girl to have for marriage point of view

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sanchita22, Aug 10, 2012.

1. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

well sani need not be bad in every horoscope. though it is considered a natural malefic, it also can be a functional benefic for a particular horoscope. sani being the lord of the 7th house, sani being the placed in the 4th house can lead to some kind of raja yoga. cos a kandra lord when placed in another kendra can lead to a rajayoga (ofcourse after assesing other planets too). 4th house denotes mother, childhood, basic education, domestic happiness etc. so sani in the 4th can infulence all those aspects of ur life in a good way or a bad way. sani being the 7th lord, in the fourth shuld generallly be lucky in terms of partner, marriage, domestic life and differnces of opinion. childhood might have been bad or upbringing might have been strict, basic education might have been disrupted etc... but it also depends on the aspects of other malefic/benefic planets in the horoscope.

1 person likes this.
  2. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the general perspectives about the 7th house lord in 4th house.

I am of the understanding that for Simha, shani will be generally malefic. As you said, it also depends on a lot of other parameters(nullifying effects, moderation of influence). Only a discerning astrologer with both in-depth knowledge and real life experience can come up with an accurate prediction.

Earlier i did not have great beliefs in astro, but then a few of the predictions were accurate to the minute details!!

3. nadathur

nadathur Silver IL'ite

As an astrologer, I have no hesitation is saying that astrological predictions should be taken as guidance value and no more, no less.

Benefits of 7th lord,sani, in 4th house is well put here. But, simha rasi, sani is also lord of 6th house. The sani in 4th house (lord of 6th house placed in 4th house) also gives some problems related to peace of mind, cohesion in thought. It also creates a fear of losing mother's love.

with best wishes

3 people like this.
  4. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

yes, for leo, it become the lord of the 6th as well as the 7th house. a natural malefic as the lord of a kendra house becomes a functional benefic and vice versa. but as the lord of the 6th its is always a malefic. so it all depends on the strength of the lord, its placement and the drishtis of other malefic/benefics. how things go for a person is based on very many factors other than just the sani being malefic/benefic at face value.

im intersted in astrology as a science. im a beginner. trying to work out horoscopes every chance i get as of now. dunno hw long the interst will last though.

5. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

I think some here are confusing rasi with lagna.

Rasi is a place where moon is situated.And a particular rasi has 2 and 1/4 nakshatras.So the rasi changes every two days.But lagna changes every two and half hours.
    People with same rasis need not have same lagnas

Anyways, placement of planets are mostly counted from lagna.Some also consider moon lagna too for minute details.

And a good raja yoga is formed when there is a good connection between the lord of kendras and konas(trines).

Its usually a good placement for a natural malefics to be present in Upachyaya houses (3,6,11)

And it is also said that the natural benefics present in kendras form kendradipathiya dosha unless it is in its own, exalted or moolatrikona sign.

Deciding a person's married life based on just a nakshatra is very silly.The compatibility has lot to do with the planetary placements IMHO.

1 person likes this.
  6. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

dtas true. im afraid i made that mistake. i assumed the lagna to be in leo. :) thanks for pointing it out.

7. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Both are the same(for me).

1 person likes this.
  8. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

for me too!

1 person likes this.