Naadi Josyam-what it is about and should you go for it- my experience

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by suryakala, May 5, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

I share my experience and understanding of Naadi(Josyam).

My husband went to Vaitheeswaran Kovil about 30years back when Naadi was not as popular and commercial as today. After darshan his friend suggested that they may go to Naadi josyer. At that time he was against seeing future as he believed God,by design,did not want us to know our future.

After more than 25 years we were living in Delhi. One of his friends ( A person from Punjab ) told him that there was a Naadi Astrologer from Tamilnadu, having his branch in Gurgaon,(in Haryana, near Delhi) and he was so thrilled
    by the experience and virtually compelled him to visit.This time my Husband agreed to visit (Probably my influence) and he visited.

I too went with my husband. Among many happenings, It was mentioned in the Naadi that my husband's elder sister would be a widow at the time when he saw his Naadi.

Yes, his BIL was alive when he first refused. His BIL was not alive when he actually saw the Naadi. Naadi was true, shockingly!

Naadi is one of the phenomenona of the world, which is not understood by modern knowledge. (Like Stone Hinges, Pyramids,Mayan temples of South America, The astronomical and planetary calculations of Hindu Astrology etc)

In my opinion Naadi is not Josyam.

It is the description of a Jeevan in the form of a conversation between Annai Parvathi and Lord Shiva recorded by the sage. It is as seen by them at a given point of time in one of the so many births of the Jeevan. When the destined time comes the jeevan automatically is led to to see its Naadi seen by one of the five sages.( There is one set of Naadi in Hoshiarpur, Punjab).

Ii is told that there are nine major types of rekhas in Naadi. It is true even in modern finger print classification) and the genuine Naadi reader (He is not to be called Josyer) has his Olai Suvdis (Palm leaves) according to the major classification and then searches your Naadi in that group.

The most amzing thing was the accuracy of the time of birth. We had Naadi's of my two sons and my husband.

In all the three, the Naadi started with exact planetary positions at the time of birth which tallied with their original horoscopes (We did not even give the birth star to the Naadi Reader- Just the thumb impression was taken, not even names).

Do they (the genuine naadi reader) find about you by a process of multiple question and elimination?

The theory of multiple question and elimination is not correct. Because once your Olai (Palm leaf) is found there are so many information the reader gives about you which were not even touched by the earlier questions.

Do they read what is in your mind like psychics?

The theory of mind reading is again not correct. Because if your horoscope is wrongly written due to inaccuracy in birth time, Naadi gives the correct horoscope and if verified turns out to be true (as in my husband's case).

In Agasthiyar Naadi There are sixteen Kandam's(Chapters) in Naadi. The first one which gives the overall view of the jeevan is compulsory.All others are optional only if you want to read them.

Twelve Kandams deal with twelve houses in your horoscope.(Like Education, business health, spouse etc) plus four others for pariharams ( ameliorating rituals) and other interests.

The Naadi was transcripted for our understanding in 40 tamil verses each of 4 lines in classical style. One who has familiarity with classical poems can understand(Like Iru moonu should be undersood as six and Mudavan should be understood as Planet Sani etc).

The down side of seeing Naadi is that while seeing Naadi, your family members may come to know of things which you may not be in a position to share with them or which will create complications in relationships.

The reader may suggest Pariharams which may not be possible for you to complete and your peace of mind may be lost.

The future events are told in somewhat vaguely in a span of two/three year periods up to the end of your life which may not be verifiable.

Of course, in the end it gives your birthstone to be worn and the Ishta Devatha
    to be focussed for worship for your successful life.

Should one see Naadi?

Yes and No. Because you will see your Naadi, irrespective of your decision, when time comes. It is not in your hands. If the sage has seen your soul in which your birth, you will see Naadi in that birth. May be, the same soul may see its Naadi with different names in different births if the sage has seen it at two different points of time. (Despite three attempts I couldnot see my Naadi till today).

The best thing is to surrender ourselves to God. Accept with humility and faith that whatever comes, God has some thing good in that for us, because, God is Love and nothing but Love.

suryakala.

2 people like this.

2. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

hi

Yes, I agree with you

Regards
    Prabha

3. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Suryakala, Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes it's very true that what ever is destined to happen, will happen , at the app time.
    Regards.

4. suryakala

Thanks for your nice response, Prabha.

5. suryakala

Dear Vani,
    It is my pleasure. May your life be full of Good happenings at the right times.

1 person likes this.
  6. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot suryakala for sharing such a nice information and your thoughts about naadi.

Yeah, nothing is in our hands, the only thing we can do is surrender to God .After reading this post I don't dare to go and look out for naadi and see what it says for me.

7. suryakala

Dear Hemalatha,

I think If you are destined to see naadi it will come to you by itself.( not your choice-"naadi varum thanagave" ).
    Please relax, don't bother and enjoy when it comes.