how well do libra woman and capricorn man get along with each other in relationship?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by angel2011, Feb 8, 2012.

1. angel2011

angel2011 Bronze IL'ite

I want to know how well do libra woman and capricorn man get along with each other in love or marriage relationship? Plz Give me some real examples if u got

I wanted to know more about capricorn man (apart from the zodiac websites) in real. how would they react or behave when they are in love? ​

2. Alicia5

Alicia5 Junior IL'ite

Re: how well do libra woman and capricorn man get along with each other in relationsh

Hi Angel

Wow,I wouldn't have asked for a better project for this weekend!

Lets start with what they look for, in choosing their partners:

They are extremely good looking. But beauty is not a priority on their list. Maturity certainly is. They fall for traditional people (not orthodox!). They choose people who are well informed and who have achieved something in their lives. They hate clumsiness. They would never love someone who cannot respect their parents and elder siblings. Status conscious, money doesn't matter to them as much as a respectable place in society does.

When in love:
    They would do a check on your back ground. Observe the kind of clothes you wear, your manners, your knowledge. So, if you want to make a Capricorn fall for you, take good care of your appearance. The more brands you wear, the better (Its shallow but thats the way they are!). Be very appreciative of their family (and you need to remain like that after you marry him). Shower him with home cooked food. And be honest with them for they abhor even the smallest of lies.

A libran woman and a Capricorn man is not a very good match (sorry to say that) for they both are extremely dominating. There will always be ego clashes. But one positive thing is since they both are also extremely mature by nature, they may keep aside the clashes to make it work. But it will need a good deal of adjustments from both the sides (and since capri's are not typically adjusting types, it will all fall on the other partner!).

Lastly, if you manage to crack a capricorn, your life is made because capri's are extremely dedicated in relationships and the last thing they could be is being dishonest.

All the best with your en devours:thumbsup and let me know if my post helped!

3. angel2011

angel2011 Bronze IL'ite

Re: how well do libra woman and capricorn man get along with each other in relationsh

@Alicia

Thanks for the reply.

4. pursuingCMA

pursuingCMA New IL'ite

Hey Alicia5,

Can you give some common features about Scorpio man and Capricorn woman? I'm exciting to know about their traits.

Thanks

5. Alicia5

Alicia5 Junior IL'ite

Hi CMA,

OK lets see, a Scorpio is a water sign and Capricorn is earth which makes them compatible.

Scorpion men are usually flirts and can have many frivolous relationships before they marry. They are mama's boys and usually like to go according to what their parents choose for them/their parents approve of. They are not much successful career wise because they don't give much seriousness to it. They usually like to live in their own solitary world though they are extremely social but that's only surface leveled and they don't get intimate with anyone.

Capricorn women on the other hand are extremely status conscious and like to have a partner who is successful . They usually marry rich and powerful men who can provide them all the luxuries of life. They can be attracted to scorpion men only if the man has a strong family background. Together, their life could be good depending upon how far Capricorn lady can push her partner to succeed.

Hope this helps.

6. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Dear Alicia, your analysis is so interesting.So here what sign do you consider? Sun sign or the moon sign or the ascendant for analyzing one's characteristics?

I always thought ascendant plays an important role but I am confused.Can you please elaborate?

7. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Hope Westerners go with Sunsign..
    am I right Alicia???

8. pursuingCMA

pursuingCMA New IL'ite

Hey Alicia,

Thanks for your reply...

9. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Is it based on the position of sun( sign in which sun is placed at the time of birth)?

Can you say something about Sun in Aries?

10. Alicia5

Alicia5 Junior IL'ite

Hi hemalatha,
    thank you

I consider sun sign (date of birth in English calendar). I do not take into account the ascendant. Only the date of birth.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012