how well do libra woman and capricorn man get along with each other in relationship?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by angel2011, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Alicia5

Alicia5 Junior IL'ite

Re: how well do libra woman and capricorn man get along with each other in relationsh

Hi Hemalatha,

Aries men or women?

2. Alicia5

Alicia5 Junior IL'ite

Re: how well do libra woman and capricorn man get along with each other in relationsh

Hi CMA,

You are welcome!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  3. Alicia5

Alicia5 Junior IL'ite

Hello malaswamiji,

I have a few westerner friends who keep asking me about their compatibilities. Though, they are not as serious as we are (horoscopes et al!)

4. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Thanks alicia... regards to you always

5. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Hi Alicia,

nice to see your reply.I wanted to know about Aries sun in a woman's chart.

How about the compatibility between Aries woman and Aquarius man?

6. Alicia5

Alicia5 Junior IL'ite

Hi hemalatha,

I have very little personal experience with Aries women. Therefore, I have only few things to say about them. Lets see,

Aries women are sharp and competitive. They are career oriented. They are usually extremely blunt and prefer to tell you things on your face rather than gossiping about it. They like to learn new things and are accomplished. They can sometimes use people for their own benefit. They make good friends and are pretty protective for them. They get hurt very easily and you need to be a bit concious while talking to them. They are traditional and like to dress up like that. They are close to their parents. They may not be into marrying a successful man but make them successful with their careful advices and support.

Aquarius and Aries are compatible (Air+Fire). Although Aquarius are usually big time flirts, they usually settle down with their childhood sweet hearts. That does not stop their straying though. If you are married to an Aquarius, you need to be patient with their harmless flirting with all your female friends and acquittance s. They are not the argumentative types and would like to cool down every situation with their great sense of humour.They do well in their careers but that too is mostly PR driven not hard work/talent. They are not very responsible parent and totally not the traditional types. They are friendly with kids so the responsibility of grooming the kids fall on the other parent.

Let me know if you agree.

Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  7. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Alicia, thanks a lot for your reply dear.I very much appreciate it.

Your analysis about Aries woman is absolutely right.You made me smile with your first two lines dear.

Regarding Aquarius man, few things I disagree .The flirting part doesn't match at all.FYI, jupiter and mercury are also placed in Aquarius and this sign is his Ascendant as well.So I guess it also plays role to this difference.And I agree the rest completely.Thanks a lot for your reply dear.