Astrology Predictions for remarriage - @ Pragaspathi Sir pls help

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by rissy, Nov 24, 2011.

1. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

I am a divorcee girl. My past was painful. I didn't believe in astrology and still don't have 100% faith and also didn't matched horoscope before marriage. But as the saying goes in our local language, sometimes pain in life leads you to believe what you don't want to. By saying this I don't mean to offend anyone who have faith in astrology. I surfed some online free horoscope sites and saw my predictions on my own and also tried matching mine and my EX husband horoscope and it was actually not matching. Anyways that doesn't mean that in future I will stick to horoscope matching before marriage or just be rigid about it. I don't believe astrology is completely fake, I know that in astrology certain predictions are made depending on birth details and many times this predictions ought to be right but at the same time I also don't believe in 100% relying on it. Because if everyone 100% rely on it then hard work, determinations to make it work or karma, all this things will have no meaning. Anyways, I am interested in second marriage and hope to have a successful happy marriage. Like anyone I too hope for a happy life. Getting married is important, I don't expect a hi-5 life but it is just necessary for me to settle down because I don't have anyone in my life, my siblings are too selfish and I don't have dad, just mom who become old. My career is also not great. So at this stage, more than dreams of married life, its like a necessity for me to settle down somewhere. It would be okey if I have mediocre life, not much expectations but just want to live it peacefully and safely. Thats it.
    I registered with some matrimonial site and I am also getting response. I am just waiting for right and desired match.

Is there anyone in this forum who have knowledge of astrology can tell me whether as per astrology is second marriage option available in my horoscope. When will I get married and how will be my married life? What your prediction say about it.

If someone won't answer before 24 hours then I will edit post and remove my details coz it internet and I don't want it to accessible to all. Maybe I have to repost it agian in next post. Thanks for reading my post and if you choose to answer it then thanks again.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011

2. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Re: When'lll I get Remarried? Is 2nd marriage option there in my chart? Details given

Hi Dear,

My hugs to you..I am not a astrologer, But believe in god and pray sincerely, he will not leave you.everything what has happened in your life is for good, if some relationship gets ended it means the doors are opened for you to get a new everlasting relationship.A good hearted guy will come and hold you for rest of your life..relax relax relax dont take stress, everything will get set as u wish

Post your query under astrology prediction by pragaspathy he will reply you immediately..

1 person likes this.
  3. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

Re: When'lll I get Remarried? Is 2nd marriage option there in my chart? Details given

Thank you so much Vasuma, I have edited my title and requested to Pragaspathy sir to answer. Hope he helps me.

4. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir

Following are my details. Pls help. What is my future prediction and what about remarriage according to you

First name start with - R
    Gender - Female
    Time of birth - 22.20 pm (10.20 pm at night)
    Marital status - legally divorced this year but separated in june 2008 after 4 months of marriage.

I will again delete to above detail before 24 hours since we can edit our post before 24 hours. Hope someone answer me before 24 hour.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  5. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rissy,

Casually, I came across your posting. Normally, I do not peep into other Astrological sites.

I am not able to general the birth chart, based on the birth places given by me. However, I have calculated the same, taking into account Ahmedabad; there may not be much difference.

You belong to Sagittarius Lagna, owned by Deva Guru, Jupiter. The 7th house is occupied by the 7th lord Mercury, which is normally good; however, Sagittarius natives, the Mercury causes Kendrapathi Dosha and also it is Maragapathypathy. Probably, this could hv caused separation, leading to divorce. It is not necessary to look for the cause of separation.

When the 7th lord in any chart is placed in the dual sign, there are chances for more than one marriage or it can be termed as dual marriage. Dual signs are Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces, i.e. the houses owned by Mercury and Jupiter.

In your case, the 7th lord, which happens to be Mercury is placed in its own sign Gemini, which happens to be a Dual sign, confirming the dual marriage. In addition, the 7th sub lord also happens to be Mercury, which also confirms the dual marriage.

So, as per your chart, there is promise for dual marriage.

There are so many options, concerning the study of re-marriage.

According to one system, which is being followed is to take the 9th house; instead of 7th house as the house of spouse for second marriage.

9th house happens to be Leo, owned by Sun. The Lagna lord Jupiter and 9th Lord Sun are in 5/9 position from each other, which is a promising factor, for survival of marriage.

At present, the transit Saturn is in Libra, aspecting the Lagna in D1 Chart and also the 9th lord Sun in the Navamsa, promsing the marriage, before the transit of Saturn, i.e. before Nov 2014.

The Jupiter is the executing authority for marriage. As on date, the Jupiter is in Aries, from there he is aspecting the 9th house and also the Lagna, promising the execution. While, there is favourable transit of Saturn and Jupiter, while the transit Jupiter aspects the Venus or Mars (in the case of female natives), the marriage will get triggered. In the Navamsa the Venus is in the sign of Leo, which is aspected by transit Jupiter, which promises the marriage before 15th May, 2012.

However, as the transit Jupiter in retrograde motion (moving backwards), the results may be delayed, till he moves into direct motion, which will happen, on 26th December, 2011. So, if you can make any sincere attempts for re-marriage, there are every good chances of getting re-married between 26th December, 2011 and 15th May, 2012. The married life will be uniformly good and the life partner will be handsome, probably, from the northern direction of your birth place.

Pray Goddess of Devi and try to have positing thinking; instead of finding fault with others, which will certainly give a great relief.

In future, if you want any predictions, kindly post ur request in my thread "Astrological Predictions".

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  7. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

:hiyaThank you so much Pragaspathy Sir for all the details you provided. :thankyou2: I really thanks to you for giving your valuable time to read my post and giving a detailed predictions and explaining it nicely. Thanks again:thumbsup
    So kind of you. And you said second marriage is there in my destiny then it more than enough for me. :spin

8. shalini7

shalini7 New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I need your help in analyzing my future.I wanna know the prospects of marriage,will it happen?Whats the reason behind the late & Pls give me remedial solution for that.
    My details are as
    Time of birth-03:45pm
    Place of birth-gondia (maharashtra)
    Date of birth-07-07-1987
    Female & first name start with s
    Awaiting for your reply.
    Thanks.
    Regards.
    SR.

9. sageeta

sageeta New IL'ite

hlo sir!
    i was married on 10dec2013.but after 4months we got separated n i had an abortion too in b/w.Now i want to do job n take care of my life alone .Would u plz help me in this regard.
    My details
    DOB:20jan1985
    Tob:5am
    Pob:Jabalpur
    I will be very thankful to you.

10. Merry10to12

Merry10to12 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My DOB is 13th March 1976, time is 9.30am & place is Chennai. Right now I'm in a very confused situation in my life.
    1. Will I lead a normal life with my husband? Will we be together in one place?
    2. Will I work or start a business to earn my living?
    3. How will the financial situation be from the month of Feb'2015?
    4. How many children will we have if we live together?

Kindly help me, need ur guidance, I'm in a troubled situation.