You are already
a member and logged in!
Did you pull this from the book of Chiero............. Seems that way.. Since I have studied numerology i can say the excerpt is good.............
Sorry, you need to be a registered member and logged in to access this page.
Please login or register below.
It's easy, quick and FREE!
What do numbers mean?
Numerologists assign numeric values to every letter in the English alphabet. Thus each letter of the name has a value. You can use this table to calculate your own name, birth and fate numbers. The numbers assigned to letters are:
A I J Q Y = 1
B K R = 2
C G L S = 3
D M T = 4
E H N X = 5
U V W = 6
O Z = 7
F P = 8
9 is not assigned to any letter.
How to arrive at your lucky number:
Your personality, destiny and characteristics are a combination of three factors - name number, birth number and fate number. Your birth number is your lucky number and if this number coincides with the dominating planet in your chart then it is the best number for you. And if the birth number is a difficult number then the name should be chosen so as to soften its influence. In case of a fortunate birth number, the name can be altered to match the birth number.
To achieve the best possible results, the name number and the birth number should be compatible.
This is a simple example that will help you find your lucky numbers:
Birth number is the date on which you are born, reduced to a single digit root number. For example, for a person born on 28 April, the birth number is calculated as follows
2 + 8 = 10 1 + 0 = 1
So the birth number is 1, single number is 1 and compound number is 10.
Fate number is the total of the value of digits in the date, month and year of your birth, brought to a single digit root number. For example, for a person born on 28 April, 1953,
2 + 8 + 0+ 4+ 1 + 9 + 5 + 3 = 32 3 + 2 = 5
So the fate number is 5, single number is 5 and compound number is 32.
Name number is a sum of the alphabetic values which can be reduced to a single digit root number. This is taken as your name number
N E H R U
5 5 5 2 6
Total = 23
2 + 3 = 5
To sum up, let me make it clear that numerology has no power to erase karma, but it can certainly remove the unnecessary obstacles from your path and cause business and personal matters to run smoothly, as it changes the vibrations of the name.
Characteristics of the 9 single numbers
1. The number 1 vibrates to the Sun. A person is influenced by number 1 if he is born on the 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th day of any month. It represents creativity, protection and benevolence. 1 is the number of original action, the initiating basis of all other numbers. These people possess a strong sense of self worth and dislike restraint. They will always rise to some position of authority in whatever they undertake. Pride is their weakest point and these people are blessed with an inherent sense of dignity. The sun signs with which this number harmonises well are Leo, Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Libra.
2. The number 2 vibrates to the Moon. A person is influenced by number 2 if he is born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th or 29th day of any month. It represents imagination, parenthood and sensitivity. 2 is the number of conception, childbirth and dreams. These people are extremely imaginative and inventive but not always as forceful as they could be in carrying out their plans and ideas. Romantic by temperament, their intuition is well-developed. The sun signs with which this number harmonises well are Cancer, Scorpio Pisces, Virgo and Taurus.
3. The number 3 vibrates to the planet Jupiter. A person is influenced by the number 3 if he is born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th day of any month. It represents idealism, higher education, foreign travel and religion. 3 is the number of optimism, movement, expansion and the holy trinity of the body, mind and spirit. Idealistic and optimistic, these people are fiercely independent and seek total freedom of speech and movement. The sun signs with which this number harmonises are Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries, Leo, Aquarius and Libra.
4. The number 4 vibrates to the planet Uranus. A person is influenced by number 4 if he is born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st day of any month. It represents individualism, originality, inventiveness and tolerance. 4 is the number of unconventional behaviour and sudden unexpected events - also of genius. Enigmatic and strongly individualistic, these people are very different from the masses. The sun signs with which this number harmonises are Aquarius, Gemini, Libra, Aries and Sagittarius.
5. The number 5 vibrates to the planet Mercury. A person is influenced by number 5 if he is born on the 5th, 14th or 23rd day of any month. It represents communication, movement and versatility. It's the number of the intellect and both written and oral expression. Charming and courteous, change is a never-ending necessity for number 5 people. As number 5 is the vibration of intellect, those under its influence are extremely bright and alert. The sun signs with which this number harmonises are Gemini and Virgo.
6. The number 6 vibrates to the planet Venus. A person is influenced by number 6 if he is born on the 6th, 15th or 24th day of any month. It represents the feminine essence, compassion and also money. 6 is the number of love and romance. Romantic by temperament with a strong sentimental streak, they love all the beautiful and good things of life. The sun signs with which this number harmonises well are Aquarius, Taurus and Libra.
7. The number 7 vibrates to the planet Neptune. A person is influenced by number 7 if he is born on the 7th, 16th or 25th day of any month. It represents spirituality, sensitivity, sympathy and mystery. 7 is the number of illusion, but it is also the number of healing & miracles, faith and dreams that come true. These people have an intense interest in esoteric mysteries, mythology, spacecraft and UFOs. The sun signs with which this number harmonises are Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn and Taurus.
8. The number 8 vibrates to the planet Saturn. A person is influenced by number 8 if he is born on the 8th, 17th or 26th day of any month. It represents wisdom, learning through experience, stability, patience and responsibility. 8 is also the number of financial security, caution, restriction, self-discipline and self-control. Quiet, shy and reserved, these people have a lot of patience and intelligence and an inborn sense of duty and responsibility. The sun signs with which this number harmonises are Capricorn, Pisces, Scorpio, Virgo and Taurus.
9. The number 9 vibrates to the planet Mars. A person is influenced by number 9 if he is born on the 9th, 18th or 27th day of any month. It represents aggressive action, courage and conflict. 9 is the number of originality and initiative and also the contradictory traits of vulnerability Determined and earnest, these people are simple, honest and direct. The sun signs with which this number harmonises are Aries, Leo, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aquarius.