Ask here - The recipes you want from ChitVish

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Priya Amarnath, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avita

avita Senior IL'ite

hi mam
    can i get the recipe of muschoath halwa.sorry mam am not sure about the spelling
    i think its famous in kerela

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  2. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Chithra, My dear 'Adharsa Mangai'!

Amazed reading your multi-faceted, versatile and what not schedule...

You designed it in such a way to include relaxations or rather you are doing everything in a relaxed way. Finally, you end up being a role model. More than anything, I believe people should learn to live their life in a peaceful manner. You are teaching that.

Thanks for sharing is usual. I have no words to thank you in a special way. Let me include this in my signature, to increase the number of people who can benefit.

Long live, Chithra the 'Adharsa Mangai'...

Thanks to Shanthi...

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  3. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Dear C

Your routine is amazing. Big thanks to Shanti for asking for it...!

I have witnessed my mother and grandmothers run the household smoothly like a well oiled machine. However, your routine is above that and is extra special like you. It is amazing to see how well you manage your time with no wasteful chores( I liked the fact that you watch TV less best ). You are an inspiration as to how efficiently a woman can perform and help others, from the confines of home and without disturbing the domestic routine a bit...! It is no wonder, so many fellow ILites find your routine so inspiring.

I am extremely impressed with your response to Aishu about crying...I don't cry in front of others( even mom or husband ) as I don't want to expose my weakness. But your explanation is really wise..!

-Gayathri.

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oviya, my picturesque friend,
    You have just clean bowled me with your love - I know not what to write back!
    I personally feel, my vedanta classes have helped me a lot, in accepting life, people, situations as they are. I do feel low at many times - but I have now learnt to cheer myself up because I strongly believe, how you feel is in your own hands, rather thoughts!
    How do I thank you except saying it heart-felt?Bow
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gayathri,
    Thanks a ton.
    My first & foremost aim is always, not to be away from home for long time because, I am basically a home-bird.Probably, one reason is, I was never a working woman. I hate "gup-chup"ping with neighbours, friends etc because I believe 100 % that familiarity breeds contempt.
    Now, don't laugh - I enjoy my own company, call it solitude! I love to star-gaze, time permitting!
    Now IL comes second only to my home - God could not have been more kind to me at this stage of life &you know my favourite quote
    The best is yet to be.
    Love,
    Chithra.

quote=gayathriar;296289]Dear C

Your routine is amazing. Big thanks to Shanti for asking for it...!

I have witnessed my mother and grandmothers run the household smoothly like a well oiled machine. However, your routine is above that and is extra special like you. It is amazing to see how well you manage your time with no wasteful chores( I liked the fact that you watch TV less best ). You are an inspiration as to how efficiently a woman can perform and help others, from the confines of home and without disturbing the domestic routine a bit...! It is no wonder, so many fellow ILites find your routine so inspiring.

I am extremely impressed with your response to Aishu about crying...I don't cry in front of others( even mom or husband ) as I don't want to expose my weakness. But your explanation is really wise..!

-Gayathri.[/quote]

6. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

dear chithu

can i request you to give us the Karaboondhi recipe,my honey???

lov
    sowmi

7. kapuchu

kapuchu New IL'ite

Dear chitra mam
    Really amazing to know your daily routine. Each day seems to be well organised. After reading it, I realise how much time is being wasted by me due to laziness.
    Its really a eye opener ...and slowly my routine is also changing after joining in here with trying new recepies and also reading slokas and going through various threads.

Thankyou again for sharing withus.

bye
    kapuchu

8. Hemalata

Hemalata Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra,
    I just went through "Ask here" thread as I had not gone through this in the last 3-4 days. Your daily routine was an eye opener. Thanks to you for writing for us and to Shanti for asking this question. I'm planning to take a print-out of this and put it on my kitchen wall for daily reading.
    I also follow your vedanta write-ups and slokas and your puja formats. I know you don't like this word, but yes you are my "role model'. You are my Guru in every aspect. Thank you very much for being here and guiding us so selflessly.

With lots of love and respect
    Hema

9. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Chitra mam

Can you please give me the recipe for horsegram thogayal? I checked in the tips for thogayal section but I could not find this... Thanks in advance.

10. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Chithra, My dear 'Adharsa Mangai'!

I'm honoured...

Regarding feeling low at times....
    It doesn't count how many times we fall down, but the rising...
    No one is an exception to that...But, it makes the difference when people come out of it...

You are practicing what you have learnt...

Better to write an autobiography....

Last edited: May 1, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.