Celebrating Community Central Forums - IL 10th Anniversary - Day 10/10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IL_Admin, Mar 28, 2015.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Let's celebrate our Community Central Forum, the most fitting way to wrap our 10 Day Anniversary Celebrations in Indusladies.

As the name suggests, Community Central is the Center point of Indusladies. It is where our new members interact first and then go on to build many awesome friendships that extends beyond Indusladies too. Here is where our community comes together to wish one another on their birthdays, pray for an other member, plan meetups etc.

There have been many valuable suggestions and ideas that have been shared here that have been successfully implemented. We thank all our members who have taken their time to offer their suggestions and valuable time in the development of this community.

And our monthly contests and giveaways are successful owing to the encouraging participation from our members.

Is there a post or a member that has made an impact for you. Please share the link and your thoughts too.

1 person likes this.

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Contrats IL admin for achieving this mile stone.

i came to IL through embroidery forum and i love to be a part of IL.

Wishing you again.

andal

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Looks like all the Members got mixed up. Couldn't make out where to post whose names ehh....:biggrin2:

How can this place go away without mentioning a few names.

@Induslady @IL_Admin who always look forward to new suggestions that come forward by the members and they try they level best to add and follow them in the forums. Always ready to help members who come forward with the site queries.

@Kamla @Cheeniya who are always on they toes in Contest,winners and prizes forum.
    Spends day and night together to read the nominations, it might be so tough job for them to select one member from 100s of nominations. To reply to each and every member who has nominated someone or the others thread. Both they reply is so down to earth and members love to read what they write for them. :hatsoff to them. Who provide us such lovely thread.

Community Chitchat
    This is for all the members of IL. Who feel free to come forward and share they day to day routine, share they sorrows and happiness and who are there for each other at the time of help. Without even seeing that person in real. All members have kept it busy, Thanks to all the members.

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

All these days I missed posting because of some problem in my net and hurriedly posted in some of the forums.

@Arunarc how can we forget you, who lovingly welcomes everyone in the Who am I thread and is a perfect Greeter and Moderator , who is so down toearth. I can go on and on but dont find words and I had the privilege to meet her thrice.

1 person likes this.