Celebrating Culture Forums - IL 10th Anniversary - Day 8/10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IL_Admin, Mar 26, 2015.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Festivals and Religious Events are an important part of every religion and culture. And we can add more color and joy to the festivals when we share our celebrations and wishes with one another. Our Culture Forums are all about it.

The Culture Forums are always full of life with the different active prayer groups and the cultural knowledge that is shared regularly.

Not sure how to perform a particular ritual? Need help with a rare shloka? Need details about a Religious place? Or want to join a prayer group? You can find answers to all your questions in our Culture forums.

Please share with us your favorite posts and members from the Culture Forums as part of our 10th Anniversary Celebrations.

2. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

4 people like this.
  3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

I second hrastro . @saisakthi sister role in culture forum is extra ordinary . Along with Her personal commitments she is giving her best to conduct the parayan year after year in a very successful way . My huge thanks to her for all the support she is offering to our co il sisters and brothers

I will consider another back bone of culture forum is @suryakala amma. She is mother to most of them in culture forum . Her thread

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...raying-shirdi-sai-baba-child.html#post2270969

the way she replies each and everyone is very soothing .... No matter what she is the best . A rocking mother , a good guide , a lovely adviser . Doing a great job with least expectation from us . I wish and pray for her and long and healthy life . Amma I love you .

In Astrology forum I would like to thank and appreciate the effort of @pragaspathy sir .
    He is doing an excellent service in a very matured way . Thanks sir for all your time and effort

4 people like this.
  4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @luckwaves ,

I am humbled by your very beautiful expressions of love and affection.

I am so glad that I am just an instrument in the hands of Baba, who cares for all my DDs and Sisters going through a lot of emotional and physical hardship seeking motherhood or facing a few problems in their lives.

Thanks a lot, DD @luckwaves for your kind words. I love you so much.

May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Mangala Karaya Namaha-Humble salutation to Him who bestows all auspicious grace.

3 people like this.
  5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Luckwaves,

Thank U V M for ur kind words.

Sharing knowledge is the greatest one than even donating food to the needy people; ofcourse, I am trying my best in sharing what I hv learnt. I hope even though I hv given my assessment to a number of people; I am confident that some of the people have been benefited from the same, especially some of the couples longing for a baby.

Thanks again for ur kind wishes.

Regards

2 people like this.