Investing in Telugu Film

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by sidk, Feb 10, 2009.

1. sidk

sidk New IL'ite

Friends
    I am from Andhra and currently working in the US for the last 13 years.
    I have plans to return to India and invest in a Telugu film. I have written a Screenplan (adapted from my English Novel) and have contacts in the film industry. My uncle was an actor and currently produces movies for a TV Channel.
    We have discussed the script and are confident it will be a hit movie along the lines of Bomarillu/Happy days etc.

I am looking for partners who would like to invest in the film. 50% would come from the TV Channel. The other 50% would need to be pooled in.
    If you are interested in investing, please reply to this post.

Thanks

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hello Sidk, welcome to IL and AP forum!

So you are interested into making movies, good :thumbsup
    May i know your uncle's name who was an actor cum producer?
    And if you are having contacts with film industry people then why don't you take there help, hope it would work better because they know all up's and down's in film making and even can advise you as they are experienced nah, what say!

3. Sri09

Sri09 Senior IL'ite

Hi

Making a telugu movie is a buisiness. In buisiness you need reliable people or people who you are well aquainted as partners. You will be dealing with lot of money there. I suggest you to look for partners from your relations (either friends or relatives). This is the first lesson you need to learn.

Telugu movie industry is not predictable. Happy days or bommarillu were welcomed by people as they presented a new way or a common man`s life, feelings etc. Telugu audience wont welcome the repeats. Be careful as this is like a gambling.

Good luck with your movie making.

Sri

4. princeteja

princeteja New IL'ite

am interested to invest, how do we take this further?

5. absaxena

absaxena New IL'ite

Hi,
    (Hoping the person who has posted this msg is genuine)
    I read your post, hoping you have got the best partner for your interest of investment. Hoping you might have learned and earned good profit through knowledge and financials.

If you have additional interest in the same I have very good plan with nice idea and a great script. We can work together to grow financially as well as ........

(Humble request for those who has posted this only for time pass, please excuse me, I am not for you)

Kind Regards,
    A B Saxena