Anyone From Rajahmundry

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by ssiddu, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ssiddu

ssiddu New IL'ite

Dear Indus Ladies,
    I am sri from rjy.I really love my native place.Anyone from Rajahmundry just like me?Please also introduce yourself.

Yours,
    Sri

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Sri, welcome to IndusLadies :)

Never visited Rajamundry but heard lot about the place where it is situated near the holly river Godawari and its beautiful surroundings, tell us something about your place and what all its famous for..

3. kavyamadhav

kavyamadhav Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sri,
    welcome to IL.
    I am no from Rajahmundry. I did my B.Sc there. I love this place because of Godavari, especially Dawalaishwaram barriage.

4. ssiddu

ssiddu New IL'ite

Rajahahmundry is situated on the banks of river godavari.It is a place where one have to see and enjoy its attraction lots of tourists are visting day by day to see papikondalu through water ways.hope one will enjoy that tour.Its has indias largest road cum railway bridge.I think one can see rajahmundry in kothabangarulokam.Also one more place to see is dowleswaram barrage.The surrounding places like kadiyam,vemagiri u can find number of nurseries.Yearly flower exhibitions will be held there.If you want to see papikondalu i will arrange you a small tour.As my dad sees that.

5. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

Hai sri ,

welcome to IL , my in laws are staying in rjy , we used to come to rjy every month. Are u from rjy or vizag . Even my father's sister is also staying there , from my childhood we were used to come rjy . I like rjy very much especially godavari river , kadiyam nurseries & all the places ,temples near rjy .

6. sreemu

sreemu Bronze IL'ite

Hi sri
    i am also sree only difference is medhi sri nadhi sree I am not from rjy but i have visited for all my holidays school lo unnapudu my pinni stays in rjy and its my favourite place for visiting i love the godavari river papi kondalu degaraku boat lo vellladam and all the small villages near by koti lingalu river bank is a my favorite spot lanchi lo ride thesukovatam naaku chaala estam
    nenu yepudu vellina godavari lo munaga kunda ranu :)
    meeru undedhi vzg lona lekha rjy na have u ever been to yeditha and manda peta there two small villages near by
    nice to see someone from rjy here
    sree

7. laxmi4u

laxmi4u New IL'ite

hai madhi rajahmundry,vizag lo job chesthunna,Naku godavari ante chala istam.mandapeta naku telusu.i have some friends there

8. ssiddu

ssiddu New IL'ite

my native is rajahmundry.Atpresent i am staying in vizag

9. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi nice to see all Rajahmundry lovers here :thumbsup

Sri and Laxmi, welcome both of you to IndusLadies :) also start your interactions in other forums in which you are interested, as IL have lots of database and info to share and discuss..

10. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Sri, thanks for the info you have given..

But is that true that i have heard our government is going to construct one dam on Godavari river?? And people are saying that if that dam is constructed we won't be able to see the beauty of Papikondallu...

hmmm i think the main attraction while going in launch to Badrachalam is mainly the sight seeing of Papikondalu and now i think it will loose its charm beauty and right..!!

Sreedevi,

Itye meeku baga idea vundali kada, yela vellalo maku kuda koncham detail ga chepandi. Ante ye places chustu vellali and boat or launch lo journey evi chepandi :) oka idea vuntundi vellevallaki.

Hope bus route kuda vundemo kada but still launch lo velladam masth enjoy chyeochu yemo.. and how much does it take!