Chiranjeevi Thaathayya ayyadooch...

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by dream.girl, Jul 5, 2008.

1. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Hi Andhrites,

Today morning srija gave birth to baby girl in an Privaite hospital at Marredpally hyd..

Both are safe,Chiru´s wife surekha visited hospital to look at dd and granddaughter..

News are gossiping that either srija has become pregnant before marriage as marriage took place on 17th october 2007 or she has given birth to a premature baby..

We all hope that Families meet together back..

Hugs,
    dg..

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008

2. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

aaah!! Hey nice to know this news..however though I am not against love marriages..some how i felt as far as this particular wedding...i felt it was all preplanned and she just got bad publicity for her father and dragged him too much into it...no idea what are the inner details..but from an outsider perspective...

3. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Hi Andhrites,

Happy to hear that Chiru also called srija over phone and showered his blessings.Chirus son,wife,elder daughter and allu aravind Visited in personal to the hospital and may be chiru also wants it seems but he will meet sometime at night to avoid media..

Srija gave birth to Premature Baby..

Hugs,
    dg..

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

I think its premature baby... But what ever it is what she did is very wrong spoiling her father's name and reputation. What ever might be she should have had done with blessings of father..

Suppose her daughter grow up and did the same then it will be tit for tat..

I should not say this but she has to realize one day how her parents had felt when she did the same thing! She should know the importance of parents!

Anyways god bless her baby & give her good life!!

5. ramyaganesh

ramyaganesh Senior IL'ite

hi everybody,

even i agree with you all.. i also personally not liked what she did.. mine is also love marriage but we asked our parents.. with eveyrbodys acceptance we got marriaed in a traditional way.. but this girl made a personal family issue to a big public drama.. and made her parents to hide their faces from everybody with guilty..

anyway god bless that newly born baby..

6. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Srija and her husband are still in their college days right.. So I am not understanding whats the urgency in marriage and having kids :confused2:

7. Sri09

Sri09 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am also not against love marriages but she just crossed her 18, got married and created such a high drama.

On the other hand I feel they gave a good lesson to Chiru or other cinestars. These actor (com producers) show these kind of stories in their movies and till now common people/public used to follow causing pain to their parents. They take Chiranjeevi/other actor as an ideal person and do the same. Now Srija did (she also watched the movies and thought that she should be a real life heroine and did everything cinematically). Those cine heroes should learn lessons now.

If she is really pregnant before marriage, that shows how careless chiru`s family people are. They were busy with their own enjoyment and she took that as an advantage. TV9 benefited with this. All Andhrites had nice time pass.

This also shows that she is a winner and now other teenagers think - get pregnant, get married, unite with the parents - easy way - huh.

Sri

8. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

Sri09

you just took words out of my mouth....these days the way movies and even some of the elders we see are in such a way that they indirectly promote this concept of boy friend and girl friend..which is like a status symbol or ego boost for the younger generation these days...and yes you are 100% right when you said after eloping and marrying the next step usually the couple takes is to give birth to a baby..(they dont know how they will raise their child...) but to get acceptance and to unite with their respective families back they take such big steps...sometimes they dont even have any financial support...dont know sometimes I get scared to think about the future atleast after 10 or 15 years how would kids grow up to be...

but over all i just have one word for Srija...the way she has spoiled her fathers reputation and made him hide his face from the entire world..its really worse.....lets see how her daughter turns out to be...no parents should go through what chiranjeevi has seen...its literally Nammaka Droham..in telugu (sorry all for the strong words...)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  9. madhu.gaju

madhu.gaju New IL'ite

hmmm!, samething happened like all the other familes.
    Love - eloped - marriage(against Parents) - Give Birth - Parents come together

Megastar became as a common man and behaved in a Human Manner.

Anyway let we shower blessings from IndusLites to Mom&Dat.

Lets all join me in :welcome ing Srija as a Mother to her new World..